Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Thanks so much Tessa! My uncle said that Giacomo was Jack, but when I looked it up it said James, thanks!!
And yes, that is great info too, Vito Leonardo. He ha been making trouble for me today(LOL). After he came to America he changed his name to Victor. Then I saw a Vito Manzari as a young boy in. My grandmothers wedding, thought it was this Vito you just gave me info on, but I was wrong, Uncle a Jack ( Giacomo ) had a son named Vito Manzari and that was him as ring bearer. so many Vito's Laura's etc. thanks you again, this is wonderful
I
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...