This is the last person I am trying to finish up on on my italian genealogy
searching in NY. I have the marriage certificate from the church in Corona
where my ancester was married. That was in 1922, his address and that he was a Tailor back then. Then worked for the Long Island Railroad in Jamaca Queens. Have the church records of his 2 sons when they were born. Have the death record of my ancesters spouse but does not say what state she died in. I do not know the birthdate of my last relative only
he was born in 1902. Town in italy has no rcords left so I am stuck. I need to find out when he died in Flushing and I am stuck. I am sure this is very easy last thing for me to do I just can't figure the rest out. Thanks for any advice. Name of ancester is Nicola Pinghera. No one knows when he died only tip I have is in the 1960's he is not in the ss death index and he did not become naturalized. Have last address in FLushing that is all.
I will figure this out someday a big puzzle and mystery. Railroad records you have to have the persons ss# and birthday which I don't have. Yes that is the right one you have there. Have the marriage certificate from state of New york. Wanting to know his date of birth and death.
Stuck in Flushing New York
Re: Stuck in Flushing New York
What is the name of the person you are looking for?
Re: Stuck in Flushing New York
It stated in the 1930 census that he worked for the RR. Perhaps they have some information as a lot of RR pensioners are one file.
Can you not locate the sons or the son's children and see if someone can help you with a date? Do you know a church in Flushing near to where the son's were born? perhaps it will let you know of a church cemetery or something that might be able to locate the grave of Nicola. If you have a copy of the death certificate of Mildred, why doesn't it have a state listed on it? Surely a state issued the certificate? According to the census, she was born in the US.
What else do you have that might help.....?>
Can you not locate the sons or the son's children and see if someone can help you with a date? Do you know a church in Flushing near to where the son's were born? perhaps it will let you know of a church cemetery or something that might be able to locate the grave of Nicola. If you have a copy of the death certificate of Mildred, why doesn't it have a state listed on it? Surely a state issued the certificate? According to the census, she was born in the US.
What else do you have that might help.....?>
Re: Stuck in Flushing New York
So your nicola was married on December 10th, 1922 right one? are you looking for his date of death and what state he died in?
Re: Stuck in Flushing New York
Marzilla wrote:This is the last person I am trying to finish up on on my italian genealogy
searching in NY. I have the marriage certificate from the church in Corona
where my ancester was married. That was in 1922, his address and that he was a Tailor back then. Then worked for the Long Island Railroad in Jamaca Queens. Have the church records of his 2 sons when they were born. Have the death record of my ancesters spouse but does not say what state she died in. I do not know the birthdate of my last relative only
he was born in 1902. Town in italy has no rcords left so I am stuck. I need to find out when he died in Flushing and I am stuck. I am sure this is very easy last thing for me to do I just can't figure the rest out. Thanks for any advice. Name of ancester is Nicola Pinghera. No one knows when he died only tip I have is in the 1960's he is not in the ss death index and he did not become naturalized. Have last address in FLushing that is all.
I will figure this out someday a big puzzle and mystery. Railroad records you have to have the persons ss# and birthday which I don't have. Yes that is the right one you have there. Have the marriage certificate from state of New york. Wanting to know his date of birth and death.
Hi. just a bit............
the surname is misspelled, and for sure is PINCHERA (no PINGHERA) and your Nicola age 12 in 1913, most probable came in USA with Pasqualina mother and Giustina sister; and joining Giovanni PINCHERA father/husband in 71 4 14 Str, Long Island.... The family coming from Cassino town, frosinone province, Lazio region... if this is your ancestors, as I think, please let me know your suggestions...
and to purpose of your nickname, the same marzilla , as surname, is mentioned on ship's manifest as mother name of Sossia PROTANO( Sossia Protano age 50 also from Cassino i think that was a Nicola grandmother) and in travel with he...
Regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Stuck in Flushing New York
Yes that is my relatives they changed the way the name is spelled to Pinghera. I have all the info to ellis island. Nicola is the last and the youngest and the hardest to find. Yes Marzilla was there grandmothers maiden name and not a commen surname here in the states.Marzilla wrote:This is the last person I am trying to finish up on on my italian genealogy
searching in NY. I have the marriage certificate from the church in Corona
where my ancester was married. That was in 1922, his address and that he was a Tailor back then. Then worked for the Long Island Railroad in Jamaca Queens. Have the church records of his 2 sons when they were born. Have the death record of my ancesters spouse but does not say what state she died in. I do not know the birthdate of my last relative only
he was born in 1902. Town in italy has no rcords left so I am stuck. I need to find out when he died in Flushing and I am stuck. I am sure this is very easy last thing for me to do I just can't figure the rest out. Thanks for any advice. Name of ancester is Nicola Pinghera. No one knows when he died only tip I have is in the 1960's he is not in the ss death index and he did not become naturalized. Have last address in FLushing that is all.
I will figure this out someday a big puzzle and mystery. Railroad records you have to have the persons ss# and birthday which I don't have. Yes that is the right one you have there. Have the marriage certificate from state of New york. Wanting to know his date of birth and death.





