Catanzaro Marriage Processetti 1828 - Francesco Ruga & Barbara Iannoccari - death of the grandfather of the groom

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
molan
Elite
Elite

Catanzaro Marriage Processetti 1828 - Francesco Ruga & Barbara Iannoccari - death of the grandfather of the groom

Post by molan »

Please help us read this Catanzaro Marriage Processetti 1828 - Francesco Ruga & Barbara Iannoccari #11 page 5 - death act of the grandfather of the groom - Domenico Ruga. A copy is attached:

Thank you
Gary
Attachments
Catanzaro Marriage Processetti 1828 - Francesco Ruga & Barbara Iannoccari #11 page 5 - Domenico Ruga.jpg
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: Catanzaro Marriage Processetti 1828 - Francesco Ruga & Barbara Iannoccari - death of the grandfather of the groom

Post by erudita74 »

Extract of the death record from the supplementary book of deaths of the Parish of S. Maria de Cataro, Town of Catanzaro. Domenico Ruga died, at age 60, on March 11, 1785. He was buried in the Church of S. Maria de Monte Carmelo (Mount Carmel). The extracted record copy was for use for the marriage and was prepared by the Parish of S. Maria de Cataro on Jan 3, 1828.
molan
Elite
Elite

Re: Catanzaro Marriage Processetti 1828 - Francesco Ruga & Barbara Iannoccari - death of the grandfather of the groom

Post by molan »

Thank you once again Erudita. I do appreciate your hard work.

I tried a translation of a printed death record, and I posted my result. Hopefully there are only a couple of errors.
Gary
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

You're very welcome, Gary. I see that T already helped you with your translation of the other death record. Keep at it. You're doing well.
Erudita