Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Here are some form letters that may help you should you wish to write...
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
Tagliacozzo Family History film avail for years 1865-1809
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ns=*,180,0
Tips from Trish
Steps on obtaining microfilm from a Family History Center
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=2581
Maria
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp
Tagliacozzo Family History film avail for years 1865-1809
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... ns=*,180,0
Tips from Trish
Steps on obtaining microfilm from a Family History Center
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... pic&t=2581
Maria
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
suanj wrote:Hi Fred, it is most probable that Nazzareno back in Tagliacozzo and that he died soon.. I think no true.. the addresse that ricbru provide you is very well for to search about the grave.. I personally think that you can ask in Tagliacozzo city hall some right certificates for to descover... you have the birthyear and this is most sufficient for all records, so you can ask the death certificate "certificato di morte" and you can descover when really he died...
Suanj,
I'm sorry I didn't understand your last post. Do you believe Nazzareno did die soon or did not die soon? Of course I have to write for information. I was just wondering what you think.
Ciao
the address is:
Ufficio di Stato Civile
Municipio di Tagliacozzo
67069 Tagliacozzo (AQ)
Italy
regards, suanj
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hi Fred,
Here is Nazareno's WWI Draft Card information.
Name: Nazareno Lucci
City: Yonkers
County: Westchester
State: New York
Birthplace: Italy
Birth Date: Dec 25 1886
Race: Caucasian
Roll: 1819401
DraftBoard: 3
It does state he was from the town of Tagliacozzo as well as he had a wife and 4 children at the time.
I'm still poking around for more information,
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Here is Nazareno's WWI Draft Card information.
Name: Nazareno Lucci
City: Yonkers
County: Westchester
State: New York
Birthplace: Italy
Birth Date: Dec 25 1886
Race: Caucasian
Roll: 1819401
DraftBoard: 3
It does state he was from the town of Tagliacozzo as well as he had a wife and 4 children at the time.
I'm still poking around for more information,
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
To the volunteers here, I'm a classic Macho Italian American. That said, I get choked up with the information you have found for me.
Trish, that last post was overwhelming for me. My father fought in WWII, and Korea, my brother Vietnam. All the men in my family have served in the US Military now my son, Fred Nazareth Lucci, III is in Germany serving his country.
simply,
Thank you.
Fred
Trish, that last post was overwhelming for me. My father fought in WWII, and Korea, my brother Vietnam. All the men in my family have served in the US Military now my son, Fred Nazareth Lucci, III is in Germany serving his country.
simply,
Thank you.
Fred
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hey Trish!!
Here's a viewable file of the WW1 Draft card that Trish speaks of...
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9770/nazaww16gj.gif
His birthdate is awesome!
It also mentions that he is supporting an aged father? (Maybe Giacinto?)
Fred, you certainly have a very interesting family...
Maria
Here's a viewable file of the WW1 Draft card that Trish speaks of...
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9770/nazaww16gj.gif
His birthdate is awesome!
It also mentions that he is supporting an aged father? (Maybe Giacinto?)
Fred, you certainly have a very interesting family...
Maria
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Maria and Trish, I can't read questions 10, 11 ,12 on page 1 or quest 1 on page 2.
Fred
Very interesting.
Fred
Very interesting.
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
This could be your Achille.FLucci wrote:
There is another brother, it may be Achille Ciucci, I need to confirm that this week.
Social Security Death Index
Name: Achille Ciucci
SSN: 108-14-6946
Last Residence: 700 (U.S. Consulate), Italy
Born: 16 Mar 1888
Died: Jun 1970
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (Before 1951
Ship's Manifest coming into NYC in 1937. He is going to Yonkers, NY.
Name: Achille Ciucci
Arrival Date: 20 Dec 1937
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1888
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ship Name: Saturnia
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
Line: 29
Microfilm Serial: T715
Microfilm Roll: 6090
Page Number: 169
Port Arrival State: New York
Port Arrival Country: United States
Still looking
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hi Maria,
Thank you for posting the WWI Draft Card for me.

I'm glad you were able to read this line.......
It also mentions that he is supporting an aged father? (Maybe Giacinto?) I was having a tough time reading it.
hugs
Trish
Thank you for posting the WWI Draft Card for me.
I'm glad you were able to read this line.......
It also mentions that he is supporting an aged father? (Maybe Giacinto?) I was having a tough time reading it.
hugs
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hi Trish, Fred,
Will link viewable files for you little later... gotta run!
Maria
Will link viewable files for you little later... gotta run!
Maria
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hi, Fred:
On the first page:
Question 10: Married or single?
Question 11: What military service have you had? Rank?
Question 12: Do you have a draft exemption? What grounds?
Second page:
Question 1: Height______ Build_____
Evidently, he answered "medium" to both.
Good luck on your search. It's cool to discover this stuff, isn't it?
N
On the first page:
Question 10: Married or single?
Question 11: What military service have you had? Rank?
Question 12: Do you have a draft exemption? What grounds?
Second page:
Question 1: Height______ Build_____
Evidently, he answered "medium" to both.
Good luck on your search. It's cool to discover this stuff, isn't it?
N
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hi Fred,
You should just duck till we get done throwing information at you.lol Here's some more information. Whatever I can find, I'm posting it. I hope you keep good notes.lol
WWII Information on Victor Lucci.
Name: Victor H Lucci
Birth Year: 1919
Race: White, citizen
Nativity State or Country: New York
State: New York
County or City: Westchester
Enlistment Date: 21 Jul 1944
Enlistment State: New York
Enlistment City: New York City
Branch Code: No branch assignment
Grade: Private
Grade Code: Private
Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
Component: Selectees (Enlisted Men)
Source: Civil Life
Education: 1 year of high school
Marital Status: Married
Height: 00
Weight: 000
SSDI on Victor Lucci.
Name: Victor H. Lucci
SSN: 126-09-6795
Last Residence: 33418 West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Florida, United States of America
Born: 25 Jan 1919
Died: 22 Nov 2002
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (Before 1
Hope this helps some more,
Trish
You should just duck till we get done throwing information at you.lol Here's some more information. Whatever I can find, I'm posting it. I hope you keep good notes.lol
WWII Information on Victor Lucci.
Name: Victor H Lucci
Birth Year: 1919
Race: White, citizen
Nativity State or Country: New York
State: New York
County or City: Westchester
Enlistment Date: 21 Jul 1944
Enlistment State: New York
Enlistment City: New York City
Branch Code: No branch assignment
Grade: Private
Grade Code: Private
Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
Component: Selectees (Enlisted Men)
Source: Civil Life
Education: 1 year of high school
Marital Status: Married
Height: 00
Weight: 000
SSDI on Victor Lucci.
Name: Victor H. Lucci
SSN: 126-09-6795
Last Residence: 33418 West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Florida, United States of America
Born: 25 Jan 1919
Died: 22 Nov 2002
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (Before 1
Hope this helps some more,
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Can you read what it says for Military Service. We believe he was in the Italian Army.Nunsiata wrote:Hi, Fred:
Question 11: What military service have you had? Rank?
N
Fred
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hi Fred,FLucci wrote:Can you read what it says for Military Service. We believe he was in the Italian Army.
Fred
Don't quote me, but it looks like he was a trumpeter for 3 years in the Italian Army. However, I cannot make out the B??????
I need another set of eyes to help.
Also, you can always go to the Family History Center and order the film
Roll: 1819401 and view the document yourself.
I hope this helps
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
I am also checking it out...
Hi Nunsiata! Thanks for helping out too
Here's an interesting link... maybe the word can be found here...
http://www.kotfsc.com/aviation/italyranks.htm
Looks like Basoglione...
Should it be Battaglione? (Battalion)...
maria
Hi Nunsiata! Thanks for helping out too
Here's an interesting link... maybe the word can be found here...
http://www.kotfsc.com/aviation/italyranks.htm
Looks like Basoglione...
Should it be Battaglione? (Battalion)...
maria
Re: Lucci, Ciucci and DiLario Family
Hi: Nazzareno was a " Bersagliere" in Italy Army!! regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH



