Looking for Femia family info

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
mfemia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 15 Nov 2016, 19:18

Looking for Femia family info

Post by mfemia »

I am looking for info on my grandfather, Sam (Samuele?) Femia, born to Guiseppe Femia and Carmela Fuda in January 1897, possibly in Locri (Gerace Marina). Interested in family info, birth records, etc.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Looking for Femia family info

Post by suanj »

Hi,
Saverio FEMIA was born in Portigliola ( Reggio Calabria province) on 15 Jan 1897 #3, son of Giuseppe Femia 36 old, farmer and Carmela Fuda

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
click to enlarge
hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Looking for Femia family info

Post by suanj »

Sam Femia
United States World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942

Name Sam Femia
Event Type Draft Registration
Event Date 1942
Event Place Monaville, Logan, West Virginia, United States
Residence Place Monaville, Logan, West Virginia
Gender Male
Employer Sam/Femia
Birth Date 13 Jan 1897

born in Portigliola

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=1861144
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply