I am trying to locate immigration information for Michael Cicchirillo.
Melchiorre CICCHIRILLO , born on 5 MAY 1887, Palazzo Adriano, Palermo, Sicilia, Italy.
According to the Federal Census his year of arrival was 1902. My searches for his immigration have come up with nothing.
I have linked what I believe to be his Colorado Naturalization Cards, 1880 - 1906
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/61 ... dit/record
Any help or direction will be very much appreciated.
Thank you,
Janet
Melchioree Cicchirillo Immigration Palazzo Adriano to United States
Re: Melchioree Cicchirillo Immigration Palazzo Adriano to United States
I have not been sucessful in finding an arrival...
Just so we can be clear about his birth date
Is this your Melchiore?
Birth Act #96
Dated 6 May 1886 at the town office in Palazzo Adriano
Appeared Mariano Cicchirillo, 46, farmer residing in this town, to declare that at 6:30 AM on the 5th of the current month, at the house in vicolo Machizzio(?), to Santa Vincenza, farmer, his wife residing with him, was born a male child who was given the name MELCHIORE
Witnesses to the record: Domenico Varrella, 50, farmer; Bernardo La Russa, 60, porter.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639
POSSIBLE arrival of his sister Nicolina/Nicoletta in 1906
Age 16, from Palazzo Adriano.
Destination - brother Melchiore in Los Angeles, CA, at 748 Cleveland St.
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/74 ... PUBJs=true
T.
Just so we can be clear about his birth date
Is this your Melchiore?
Birth Act #96
Dated 6 May 1886 at the town office in Palazzo Adriano
Appeared Mariano Cicchirillo, 46, farmer residing in this town, to declare that at 6:30 AM on the 5th of the current month, at the house in vicolo Machizzio(?), to Santa Vincenza, farmer, his wife residing with him, was born a male child who was given the name MELCHIORE
Witnesses to the record: Domenico Varrella, 50, farmer; Bernardo La Russa, 60, porter.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639
POSSIBLE arrival of his sister Nicolina/Nicoletta in 1906
Age 16, from Palazzo Adriano.
Destination - brother Melchiore in Los Angeles, CA, at 748 Cleveland St.
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/74 ... PUBJs=true
T.
Re: Melchioree Cicchirillo Immigration Palazzo Adriano to United States
Thank you for your help. I am very puzzled! Why am I able to find his sister's Manifest and yet nothing on Melchiore Cicchirillo! Do you know what kind of documents might have been used to come to this country from Palazzo Adriano, from 1900-1903?
Yes, that is correct Act 96 for Melchiore. The only difference is that his mother's surname is SANTO; which I have received confirmation from the State Office of Palazzo Adriano.
Yes, that his correct the arrival date of his sister and my Great Aunt Nicolina/Nicoletta 1906.
My grandmother Carmela Cicchirillo, and sister to Melchiore Cicchirillo arrived in 1912. I have attached her manifest from Naples below. Hope I attached correctly.
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/74 ... om/family-
tree/person/tree/61800793/person/36518260566/facts/citation/760064496973/edit/record
My Great Aunt Doretea Cicchirillo and sister to Melchiore Cicchirillo arrived in 1912. I have attached her manifest from Palermo below. Hope I attached correctly.
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/74 ... dit/record
Thanking you for all your help. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Janet
Yes, that is correct Act 96 for Melchiore. The only difference is that his mother's surname is SANTO; which I have received confirmation from the State Office of Palazzo Adriano.
Yes, that his correct the arrival date of his sister and my Great Aunt Nicolina/Nicoletta 1906.
My grandmother Carmela Cicchirillo, and sister to Melchiore Cicchirillo arrived in 1912. I have attached her manifest from Naples below. Hope I attached correctly.
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/74 ... om/family-
tree/person/tree/61800793/person/36518260566/facts/citation/760064496973/edit/record
My Great Aunt Doretea Cicchirillo and sister to Melchiore Cicchirillo arrived in 1912. I have attached her manifest from Palermo below. Hope I attached correctly.
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/74 ... dit/record
Thanking you for all your help. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Janet

