Hi Everyone,
I am currently in the process of gathering my Jure Sanguinis documentation and I have every single document I need minus my Great Grand Parents(Italian Ancestors) marriage certificate. I have made requests to both the individual town they were married in, as well as the Archivio di stato. Both have returned official documents indicating "No record Found". I have however retrieved both of their birth certificates from two different towns, on those birth certificates they indicate they were married to each other. These documents are stamped from officially from those respective towns. Will this information be adequate to prove they were married in Italy when I got to the consulate in Ph in February?
Questions regarding a Marriage Certificate that can't be found.
-
SomethingNew71
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 13 Aug 2018, 18:55
Re: Questions regarding a Marriage Certificate that can't be found.
Can you post the birth acts please?SomethingNew71 wrote: 13 Aug 2018, 19:05 Hi Everyone,
I am currently in the process of gathering my Jure Sanguinis documentation and I have every single document I need minus my Great Grand Parents(Italian Ancestors) marriage certificate. I have made requests to both the individual town they were married in, as well as the Archivio di stato. Both have returned official documents indicating "No record Found". I have however retrieved both of their birth certificates from two different towns, on those birth certificates they indicate they were married to each other. These documents are stamped from officially from those respective towns. Will this information be adequate to prove they were married in Italy when I got to the consulate in Ph in February?
T.
