side note help

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
vspeciale
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 26
Joined: 02 Jan 2018, 19:37

side note help

Post by vspeciale »

Hello all,
Can someone help me with the side note on the record of Rosa Gatto. I believe she married Geatano Cipro but I cant quite get the dates right.

When I search the Calvi Risorta records for marriage in either 1879 or 1890 I cant find a record.

Any help or thoughts is appreciated.

Valerie

https://www.ancestry.com/mediaui-viewer ... PUBJs=true
This is a new account for the old user vspeciale66.

"it is never too late to be who you were always meant to be."
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: side note help

Post by Tessa78 »

The date of Marriage in the annotation is 11 April 1875.

Here is the marriage act at family search (#8)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630

T.
Post Reply