Help Translating Adoption related document?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
chlobutton
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 03 Dec 2019, 20:49

Help Translating Adoption related document?

Post by chlobutton »

I believe this document contains information about my great grandmother who was a foundling and then was adopted by the Toscano Family. However, at the bottom, it also mentions my great grandfather so I'm wondering if it contains more information than I originally thought.

Would anyone be able to take a stab at translating?
Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 8.04.52 PM.png
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Help Translating Adoption related document?

Post by Tessa78 »

The last part mentions her marriage with Vincenzo Panico(sp?) on 20 July 1905.

T.
Post Reply