Help with Estratto di Nascitta

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rafaliziero

Help with Estratto di Nascitta

Post by rafaliziero »

Hi!
I'm looking for my antenati's estratto di nascitta.
I've bought a service from pratiche but when i received the document, the name of mother (appears as Maria Crivellin) is different and i can't verify what is correct because 1882 book of births is the only one who is missed on familysearch archive.

I'm looking for:
Carlo Domenico Leziero, birthday 19/07/1882 in Villamarzana

father: Cesare Leziero
mother: Liduina Maria Targa

All other documents in Brazil confirms mother's name as Liduina Maria Targa.
Anyone can help me to verify this?

thanks!
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Help with Estratto di Nascitta

Post by Tessa78 »

Here is the marriage of Cesare Lezziero and Liduina Maria Targa in 1881 in Villamarzana.

#1 Parte II

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1482864

As you say, the birth acts for 1882 are missing.

T.
cedrone
Master
Master

Post by cedrone »

Do you have a marriage act of Carlo Domenico?
If married in Italy, you should read the parent's names and also find a copy of the birth record in the "allegati", if they're available.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Heres the marriage allegati folder look through folder

PG LINK

Cesare Leziero born in Villamazara province of Rovigo son of Bartolomeo Leziero and Elisabette Campiosi
Liduina Maria Targa born in Arqua Polesine province of Rovigo daughter of Giambattista Targa and Rosa Bariosi

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

1861 Mar 24th Cesare Leziero born in Villamazara province of Rovigo son of Bartolomeo Leziero and Elisabette Campion

PG LINK

download (13).png
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

1863 June 3rd Liduina Maria Targa church of Andrea Apostolo chiesa born in Arqua Polesine province of Rovigo daughter of Giambattista Targa and Rosa Barios

PG LINK

download (13).png

Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Marty
rafaliziero

Post by rafaliziero »

cedrone wrote: 04 Aug 2020, 12:30 Do you have a marriage act of Carlo Domenico?
If married in Italy, you should read the parent's names and also find a copy of the birth record in the "allegati", if they're available.
unfortunately i don't have this act.
rafaliziero

Post by rafaliziero »

Tessa78 wrote: 04 Aug 2020, 01:36 Here is the marriage of Cesare Lezziero and Liduina Maria Targa in 1881 in Villamarzana.

#1 Parte II

As you say, the birth acts for 1882 are missing.

T.
adelfio wrote: 04 Aug 2020, 18:45 1863 June 3rd Liduina Maria Targa church of Andrea Apostolo chiesa born in Arqua Polesine province of Rovigo daughter of Giambattista Targa and Rosa Barios

PG LINK

Marty
thanks for all those comments! it is strange to notice that Cesare is much easier to find than Carlo Domenico, although he is older.

my big trouble at moment is that Carlo Domenico's mother is Liduina Maria Targa, but at estratto that i received, her name is Maria Crivellin. I need to verify why this happened, but without images of the record, i can't do this.
i don't know how can i move on.
Captura de Tela 2020-08-05 às 10.52.49.png
i found Cesare's death right now at familysearch but nothing about Carlo Domenico birth or marriage (his death i already found).
cedrone
Master
Master

Post by cedrone »

To rafaliziero:
What do you know of Carlo Domenico?
Was he married? As I told you, if you find a marriage act, you solve the mistery.
Otherwise you should ask again the Comune, but it seems odd a mistake.
According to the document you posted, Carlo Domenico's mother was not the wife of Cesare.
cedrone
Master
Master

Post by cedrone »

Did you say you found Carlo Domenico's death act? Can you post it?
You wrote of Brazilian documents.
Did Carlo Domenico go to Brazil? There should be an immigration card of Brazil Police with the parent's names.
rafaliziero

Post by rafaliziero »

cedrone wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 20:40 To rafaliziero:
What do you know of Carlo Domenico?
Was he married? As I told you, if you find a marriage act, you solve the mistery.
Otherwise you should ask again the Comune, but it seems odd a mistake.
According to the document you posted, Carlo Domenico's mother was not the wife of Cesare.
He born in Italy, came to Brazil with 9 years (i have documents of his arrival). When he married, more than 10 years later, his name and from his parents was changed and in brazil, his mother was obligated to use her husband surname. So, marriage docs don't help to solve this mistery.
rafaliziero

Post by rafaliziero »

cedrone wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 20:52 Did you say you found Carlo Domenico's death act? Can you post it?
You wrote of Brazilian documents.
Did Carlo Domenico go to Brazil? There should be an immigration card of Brazil Police with the parent's names.
This is the certificate of they entry
Captura de Tela 2020-08-05 às 15.55.10.png
This is scan of book of arrival

https://i.ibb.co/NVJnWKL/Captura-de-Tel ... -54-05.png
cedrone
Master
Master

Post by cedrone »

OK, I understand. I think that all the family remained in Brazil, no one came back to Italy. Why did you ask that certificate? I think to know the exact birth date that you did not know, that is at the comune they looked and found the act, then you saw the other name of the mother that you did not expect. In this cases, it should be better to ask a 'copia integrale' that is a photo of the register as those on Family Search.
Then I'll tell you what you may do (it will be my opinion)
rafaliziero

Post by rafaliziero »

I've mailed villamarzana's comune to get this register. i'll wait their response.
anyway, i need this register to construct my genealogy to initiate my process of citizenship.

i need to know exactly all persons to retificate brazilian documents to prove the relations
cedrone
Master
Master

Post by cedrone »

OK, so you asked the photo of the register? And did you say the names that you know for the parents? Perhaps there were two persons with same name Cesare or they made a mistake. Another possibility should be to ask the parish to look the church registers for the baptism act (supposing the child was baptized) and so see which names are indicated for the parents and if they were married or not. Let know if you receive new info.
Regards.