Hi all,
I have an ancestor who was from Cremona. He fought with Garibaldi in the unification of Italy. I was wondering where could I find any military records for him? I was told he was a Captain in the army and I was hoping to better understand what he did and his military service record.
If anyone can help with details of where I can possibly get more information.
Thank you
Old Military Records
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Old Military Records
He was not on this webpage, perhaps not part of the 1000? any other way to see military records from that period ?
Thanks
Re: Old Military Records
Hi so no places to get military records from that time period ?
Thanks
Thanks
Re: Old Military Records
https://archiviodistatotorino.benicultu ... scomparsi/
http://www.arabafenice.tn.it/index.php/ ... a-bezzecca
https://www.solferinoesanmartino.it/progetto-torelli/
http://www.arabafenice.tn.it/index.php/ ... a-bezzecca
https://www.solferinoesanmartino.it/progetto-torelli/
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Old Military Records
Thank you so much!! I found him
Re: Old Military Records
I now have his matricola 1483 and regiment details. Do you think its possible to get more details of the matricola from 1866 ?
Thanks
Thanks
Re: Old Military Records
Unfortunately the record I found was not who I was looking for. If anyone can help me.
The name of the soldier is Eugenio Schiavi from Cremona
The information I have is he was involved in the campaigns of independence of Italy in 1860-61 and 1866
If anyone can help find any details about him or where I could find more information.
Thank you
The name of the soldier is Eugenio Schiavi from Cremona
The information I have is he was involved in the campaigns of independence of Italy in 1860-61 and 1866
If anyone can help find any details about him or where I could find more information.
Thank you
Re: Old Military Records
About Cremona military Eeugenio's daughter later legitimated.
Pit
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 5.jpg.html
Pit
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 5.jpg.html
Re: Old Military Records
that is him. Thank youPit wrote: 15 Apr 2021, 10:29 About Cremona military Eeugenio's daughter later legitimated.
Pit
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... 5.jpg.html

