Mancini surname (meaning)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
FDooks
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 48
Joined: 03 Nov 2005, 00:00

Mancini surname (meaning)

Post by FDooks »

Good morning everybody,

Does anybody have the meaning or origional location of the surname Mancini? I'm trying to help out a friend and I can't seem to find any relevant info online? Even another site or engine would be helpful!
Thank you in advance!
Looking for information on the names:
D'Amore, DeLuca, Cordova, Russo, Petrino, DiGiacomo

Any help is greatly appreciated.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Mancini surname (meaning)

Post by suanj »

Mancini surname have origin from the nickname of a physical characteristic of to be "left handed", and is original not of a particular area, because is present in all southern Italy.. suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply