Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
I am looking for any information for Carmelita Carbonero and Luigia Carbonero-parents-Giovanni Carbonero(SanMartino Colcavaso) and Rosa Torchio (Revigliasco,Asti).I believe Luigia was married to Federico Sibona. Lucia Carbonero(sister) was married to Vincenzo Motta. Thank you!
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Can you provide some dates?
Approximate year of births? Marriages?
I checked birth indices in Revigliasco from 1866 through 1905 and the only Rosa Torchio that was listed was recorded in 1902, for a birth in 1899. It was in Parte 2 of the 1902 birth acts in Revigliasco d'Asti (#1)
Rosa Teresa Torchio was born in Marsiglia on 16 July 1899 (#80) to Giovanni AntonioTorchio, 41, blacksmith born in Revigliasco, and to Giovanna Margherita Giraudo, 40, daylaborer, his wife.
A copy of the birth was sent to their hometown to be recorded.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
T.
Approximate year of births? Marriages?
I checked birth indices in Revigliasco from 1866 through 1905 and the only Rosa Torchio that was listed was recorded in 1902, for a birth in 1899. It was in Parte 2 of the 1902 birth acts in Revigliasco d'Asti (#1)
Rosa Teresa Torchio was born in Marsiglia on 16 July 1899 (#80) to Giovanni AntonioTorchio, 41, blacksmith born in Revigliasco, and to Giovanna Margherita Giraudo, 40, daylaborer, his wife.
A copy of the birth was sent to their hometown to be recorded.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
T.
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Giovanni Carbonero/Rosa Torchio birth abt 1830-Death- Cuneo, Govone. Carmelita Carbonero/Luigia Carbonero-abt 1850(not sure)Federico Sibona-(?). Lucia Carbonero-1853-1933,Vincenzo Motta-1851-1932(Tonco)
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Unfortunately, on Antenati the Revigliasco d'Asti records include years 1807-1813; and 1911-1928.
On Familysearch Revigliasco records begin at 1866 and end in 1910.
So the years for births you are looking for are not available.
I will look for the marriages of the daughters.
Have your tried writing to the comune?
Also... can you tell me where you referenced "San Martino Colavaso?" I do not find such a place. In Asti there are San Martino Alfieri and San Martino al Tanaro.
T.
On Familysearch Revigliasco records begin at 1866 and end in 1910.
So the years for births you are looking for are not available.
I will look for the marriages of the daughters.
Have your tried writing to the comune?
Also... can you tell me where you referenced "San Martino Colavaso?" I do not find such a place. In Asti there are San Martino Alfieri and San Martino al Tanaro.
T.
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Thank you.
What I read is "Parrocchio di S. Martino, Comune di Revigliasco" - The parish of S. Martino in the town of Revigliasco. This is an extract of baptism/birth.
So Lucia was born and baptized in Revigliasco .
T.
What I read is "Parrocchio di S. Martino, Comune di Revigliasco" - The parish of S. Martino in the town of Revigliasco. This is an extract of baptism/birth.
So Lucia was born and baptized in Revigliasco .
T.
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Thank you for searching. I found the marriage rec. for Vincenzo Sibona. His parents were Federico( I believe that's what the rec. states) Sibona and Luigia Carbonero. Can you tell me where Luigia was born? I can't read the writing. I believe this Luigia is Lucia and Carmelita's sister.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
The record only states where Luigia Carboneri resided when she died. It does not indicate her place of birth.
Vincenzo Sibona was born in San Martino Tanaro and resides there. His deceased parents resided in Celle Enomondo.
T.
Vincenzo Sibona was born in San Martino Tanaro and resides there. His deceased parents resided in Celle Enomondo.
T.
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Here is the death act of Federico Sibona in Celle Enomondo in 1880 (#14)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
T.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
T.
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Thank you. Can you tell me where Luigia resided? I can't read what was written. Thanks!
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
I posted above that his deceased parents (Federico and Luigia) decided in Celle Enomondo.
T.
T.
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Correction..."resided" not "decided".
T.
T.
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Can you please translate Angela Clementina Sibona-Thank you!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
Re: Information for Luigia/Carmelita Carbonaro(i)
Publication of Banns of Marriage of Giacomo Giuseppe Carbone and Angela Clementina Sibona in 1894.
#2
Dated 17 January 1894 in Celle Enomondo
Groom: Giacomo Giuseppe Carbone, unmarried, butcher, born 2 October 1868, residing in Celle Enomondo, son of Secondo [Carbone], 60, butcher, and of Maria Francesca Piovanotto, housewife, both residing in Celle Enomondo.
Bride: Angela Clementina Sibona, unmarried, cook, born 22 November 1864, residing in Torino, daughter of deceased Federico [Sibona] and of Luigia Carbone, peasant farmer, residing in Rutignano.
Banns posted on 21, 28 of January and 1 February.
Here is the actual Marriage on 3 February 1894 (#3)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
T.
#2
Dated 17 January 1894 in Celle Enomondo
Groom: Giacomo Giuseppe Carbone, unmarried, butcher, born 2 October 1868, residing in Celle Enomondo, son of Secondo [Carbone], 60, butcher, and of Maria Francesca Piovanotto, housewife, both residing in Celle Enomondo.
Bride: Angela Clementina Sibona, unmarried, cook, born 22 November 1864, residing in Torino, daughter of deceased Federico [Sibona] and of Luigia Carbone, peasant farmer, residing in Rutignano.
Banns posted on 21, 28 of January and 1 February.
Here is the actual Marriage on 3 February 1894 (#3)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1937992
T.

