[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS OF ITALIANGENEALOGY, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Yammy!! I like Happybirthday cakes, I hope to blow all the candles off (or am I too old for that?! ahahah!!)
bye Riccardo
There has been a strong custom in Italy that determines how children are named: The first male is named after his paternal grandfather.The second male is named after his maternal grandfather.The first female is named after her paternal grandmother.The second female is named after her maternal grandm...