[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS OF ITALIANGENEALOGY, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Yammy!! I like Happybirthday cakes, I hope to blow all the candles off (or am I too old for that?! ahahah!!)
bye Riccardo
November 2nd is All Souls' Day,a Catholic feast dedicated to the memorial of the dead which, according to tradition, can be dated back to ancient times. This day, in almost every country, the dead are remembered with different rituals and customs, yet the aim is just one: give some consolation to th...