I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives !!!!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I sent an email to the office (archives) in Antwerp, with all the names of my family and birthdate...of the parents of Stephanie GHEYS , the birthdate of my grandmother and her husband too.. and his parents too with the document number and date of the mariage certificate of my grandmother.

I have done any research in other papers I have got already!!!!

Suanj, i'll proceed.. I want to know my family in Italie...

Rgds :wink:
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

I'm sure that by marriage they have the right birthdate and also parents name, so we must to wait this reply.. regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Yes , you are wright, because they give the name of the other parents too......so they will give the name of the parents Giovanni.... too..

I hope they will help me........


We keep in touch..
Rgds
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I received today from the archieves of Antwerp.... The birthday of GIOVANNI AUGUSTO ANTONIO BABARANELLI, he was born in Vetralla in 1877.

I received also an other letter from a woman from Vetralla...

I tell you...." Gentile sig.ra Danielle mi chiamo Paola e son la moglie die Barbaranelli Lorenzo, abbiamo ricevuto qualche giorno fa la sua lettera dove ci chiedo per riuscire a trovare qualche suo parente in Italia. Le notizie che ci fornisce sono insuffienti per noi, mio suocero Ippolito Barbaralli è deceduto nel 2001, forse lui poteva ricordare o comunque risalire a qualche avo. Mi reserve comunque di fare, tramite une mia amica che lavoro presso gli uffici dell'anagrafe del comune di Vetralla, una ricerca, spero cosi di poterLe essere di aiuto. Appena avro notizie mi rimettero in contatto, nell'attesa La saludo cordialmente e le auguro Buon Ferragosto.
Paola Perugi Barbaranelli."


Suanj, this is very important she is going to look for me... in Vetralla!!! I would like to thank her and give her the information of GIOVANNI ..
I have to give her already the birthday and place of GIOVANNI......

I received an other letter of Walter Barbaranelli again

deve avere un po' di pazienza perche' il mio bisnno da parte di mio padre non l'ho mai conoscito, quindi al momento posso chedere alle cugine di mio padre (le figlie del fratelo del imo nonno paterno)o alla sorella di mio padre che vivono a Viterbo, con le quali mi sento reramente. Vedo si posso sapere qualcosa.."

I want to write him too and thank him again and give him also the information of GIOVANNI...

Thank you Suanj

Rgds
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I received only the birthday and place of GIOVANNI ...

Otherwise I have to go myself or phone tomorrow.. because they are not open today.... and aksed if there is no name of the parents......

But anyway this woman Paola Perugi Barbaranelli want to look herself in Vetralla!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK SUANJ!!!

Rgds
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I sent other letters to other Barbaranelli's in Vetralla.. Two letters to the comune of Vetralla, there are two persons who are working there....

Rgds
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

Dear Suanj,

I received today from the archieves of Antwerp.... The birthday of GIOVANNI AUGUSTO ANTONIO BABARANELLI, he was born in Vetralla in 1877.

I received also an other letter from a woman from Vetralla...

I tell you...." Gentile sig.ra Danielle mi chiamo Paola e son la moglie die Barbaranelli Lorenzo, abbiamo ricevuto qualche giorno fa la sua lettera dove ci chiedo per riuscire a trovare qualche suo parente in Italia. Le notizie che ci fornisce sono insuffienti per noi, mio suocero Ippolito Barbaralli è deceduto nel 2001, forse lui poteva ricordare o comunque risalire a qualche avo. Mi reserve comunque di fare, tramite une mia amica che lavoro presso gli uffici dell'anagrafe del comune di Vetralla, una ricerca, spero cosi di poterLe essere di aiuto. Appena avro notizie mi rimettero in contatto, nell'attesa La saludo cordialmente e le auguro Buon Ferragosto.
Paola Perugi Barbaranelli."


Suanj, this is very important she is going to look for me... in Vetralla!!! I would like to thank her and give her the information of GIOVANNI ..
I have to give her already the birthday and place of GIOVANNI......
Well, reply so:
Gent.ma Sig.ra Paola,
la ringrazio per la risposta!
le sarei davvero grata se attraverso l'Ufficio di stato civile di Vetralla lei riuscisse a trovare qualcosa!
Solo attraverso un riscontro nei registri di questo Comune e grazie a lei potrò avere le notizie che cerco!
Resto in attesa, e intanto la saluto e la ringrazio,
Danielle
[hr]
saying that she will search by her friend in Vetralla Common and that let you know as soon possible. The her father in law, Ippolito Barbaranelli died in 2001, and he maybe remembering some thing, but because decesead the search will made in Vetralla civil records Office.. so in your reply you thank it and wait her new letter after the search...

I received an other letter of Walter Barbaranelli again

deve avere un po' di pazienza perche' il mio bisnno da parte di mio padre non l'ho mai conoscito, quindi al momento posso chedere alle cugine di mio padre (le figlie del fratelo del imo nonno paterno)o alla sorella di mio padre che vivono a Viterbo, con le quali mi sento reramente. Vedo si posso sapere qualcosa.."

I want to write him too and thank him again and give him also the information of GIOVANNI...

Thank you Suanj

Rgds


well write me the txt in english with all data and I translate for you
[hr]
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Here the txt....

Gentile Signore Walter,

Thank you so much for your email.... I will wait for your reply... In the meantime I tell you that GIOVANNA AUGUSTO ANTONIO BARBARANELLI was born also in Vetralla in 1877.

Thank you so much for helping me..

Distinti Saluti...


Danielle..........
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

Gentile Signore Walter,
la ringrazio per la sua email... ed aspetterò la sua successiva.. In ogni caso la informo che
GIOVANNI AUGUSTO ANTONIO BARBARANELLI era nato anche a Vetralla nel 1877.
Molte grazie per aiutarmi...
Distinti saluti...

Danielle..........
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

Thank you...

We keep in touch......

Rgds
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Dear Suanj,

I received today an other reply on my letter one week ago....

So.... I'll wait for the moment!!!! I have been responding this letters !!!

Suanj, I think I am going to Vetralla by myself....
Perhaps I will tell Paola... that I am coming.... and ask her phonenumber....

What do you think about?????

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

Danielle, Paola think that you speak italian language... as you can phone it?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Yes Suanj, today I received an other letter of an other Barbaranelli.

I answer this letter in italian language. I have been trying to do it by myself.

Suanj, I think I'll wait until Paola's reply.....and see what's happening before I go to Vertralla...

Monday I am going to send the other letters to the other Barbaranelli's...
There are so many Barbaranelli's in Vetralla !!!!!

It's to soon now to go to Vetralla yet!!!

Rgds

Danielle
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by suanj »

yes Danielle, I'm sure that paola searching in civil records office of Vetralla, so better to wait!
good week end, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
Prunelle
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 82
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 00:00
Location: Belgium Antwerp

Re: I would like to send a letter to my possible relatives

Post by Prunelle »

Thank you so much Suanj.....

I have already been looking "Vetralla".. pfff it must also be beautiful!!! I have been already in Rome a long time ago....and ... and....!!!
I hope there is somebody of my family...... And I'll go to see them!!!

This area is so beautiful, anyway all Italie is beautiful!!!
When I was 12 , I want already to go to live to Italie... but .... I tried and tried.... and it never came!!! perhaps this time!!!!!

Rgds

Danielle
Post Reply