Is this true?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Rogerusa
Rookie
Rookie

Is this true?

Post by Rogerusa »

someone posted

If NARA does have records, they will certify them as copies of the official record and I believe they are acceptable to the consulate. Keep in mind that you must have the "Oath of Allegiance" page, fully executed with the date and certificate number. Since NARA does not have a copy of the actual citizenship certificate, this page is used to prove the exact date on which naturalization occurred. From what I have read on these boards, the consulates will accept the Oath of Allegiance in lieu of the actual citizenship certificate.

Can anyone tell me something about it. I will collect all docs from MA. DO you think that italian consulate in Boston will accept the "Oath of Allegiance"?

Thank you
Rogerusa
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Is this true?

Post by Rogerusa »

What i meaned was if the consulate will accept in the place of the certificate of naturalization. Sorry guys!!!
mler
Master
Master

Post by mler »

I've not worked with the Boston consulate, but these documents are accepted in most places.
Rogerusa
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Rogerusa »

Thank you
I will call and ask them about this.