Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Hi: sure from Montagano(Campobasso province-Molise region). This surname coming from italian word "galoppo=gallop" fast sailing point of horse, but, word "galuppo" means: servant of soldiers, that followed the armies and made preys..regards, suanj
How you are writing it, I think it is a word which means 'handsome' and it is a common term to say; Hi guopo or guopa ( beautiful) I am mis-spelling guopo and guopa, sorry,
Ever since I was a little boy, my dad would show me my great grandfather's card, and tell me that he was a count in Italy. I was always intrigued by that, but never really thought about asking my grandmother questions, or anyone else for that matter. About ten years ago, as more and more information...