happy of to help you!
suanj
Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- drivingalong
- Rookie

- Posts: 34
- Joined: 30 Jan 2008, 03:31
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Hi,
I have a living relative, 107 years old, who's name is Matilda Basso. She married my grandfather's brother. They did not have any children. She was born about 1900. I just found this out and have not researched her as yet.
Jim.
I have a living relative, 107 years old, who's name is Matilda Basso. She married my grandfather's brother. They did not have any children. She was born about 1900. I just found this out and have not researched her as yet.
Jim.
- Maurizio
- Veteran

- Posts: 160
- Joined: 29 Aug 2002, 00:00
- Location: Canavese, Piemonte, Italia
- Contact:
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Hi, Martek.Martek wrote:Looking for relatives of any of the following persons...
Father -> Giuseppe Basso, born ????
Son -> Giacomo? Basso, born c1846
Son -> Giuseppe Basso, born 1865
Daughter -> Paola (or Paulina?), born 1868
Son -> Domenico Basso, born 1872
Son -> Giovanni? John? Juan? Basso, born ????
All were from Rivarolo Canavese, Piemonte
Other forumers already gave you wonderful suggestions and directions on your genealogical research.
If there's something else you'd like to know on your ancestors' homeland (I happen to live in the area), I'd be glad to try and answer.
Ciao,
Maurizio
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Sorry Jim. I know of just about every Basso (of my family) in the US. There's not a single Matilda in the group.
Grazie Maurizio! I am not certain what I need yet, but I will definitely let you know if I need any help.
Martek
Grazie Maurizio! I am not certain what I need yet, but I will definitely let you know if I need any help.
Martek
Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo
Hi Martek
I am trying to find a Basso who is part of the SMGF DNA project. I share 27/33 of this Basso's DNA. Are you part of this project?
I ask as we are trying to find the link that brought my DNA line to the British Isles as we suspect a Roman influence!
Kind regards
brianco
I am trying to find a Basso who is part of the SMGF DNA project. I share 27/33 of this Basso's DNA. Are you part of this project?
I ask as we are trying to find the link that brought my DNA line to the British Isles as we suspect a Roman influence!
Kind regards
brianco
Martek wrote:Sorry Jim. I know of just about every Basso (of my family) in the US. There's not a single Matilda in the group.
Grazie Maurizio! I am not certain what I need yet, but I will definitely let you know if I need any help.
Martek

