Looking for Basso from Rivarolo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo

Post by suanj »

happy of to help you!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
drivingalong
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: 30 Jan 2008, 03:31

Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo

Post by drivingalong »

Hi,

I have a living relative, 107 years old, who's name is Matilda Basso. She married my grandfather's brother. They did not have any children. She was born about 1900. I just found this out and have not researched her as yet.

Jim.
User avatar
Maurizio
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 160
Joined: 29 Aug 2002, 00:00
Location: Canavese, Piemonte, Italia
Contact:

Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo

Post by Maurizio »

Martek wrote:Looking for relatives of any of the following persons...

Father -> Giuseppe Basso, born ????
Son -> Giacomo? Basso, born c1846
Son -> Giuseppe Basso, born 1865
Daughter -> Paola (or Paulina?), born 1868
Son -> Domenico Basso, born 1872
Son -> Giovanni? John? Juan? Basso, born ????

All were from Rivarolo Canavese, Piemonte
Hi, Martek.

Other forumers already gave you wonderful suggestions and directions on your genealogical research.
If there's something else you'd like to know on your ancestors' homeland (I happen to live in the area), I'd be glad to try and answer.

Ciao,
Maurizio
User avatar
Martek
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 15 Mar 2008, 00:03

Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo

Post by Martek »

Sorry Jim. I know of just about every Basso (of my family) in the US. There's not a single Matilda in the group.

Grazie Maurizio! I am not certain what I need yet, but I will definitely let you know if I need any help.

Martek
User avatar
brianco
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 May 2010, 04:15

Re: Looking for Basso from Rivarolo

Post by brianco »

Hi Martek

I am trying to find a Basso who is part of the SMGF DNA project. I share 27/33 of this Basso's DNA. Are you part of this project?

I ask as we are trying to find the link that brought my DNA line to the British Isles as we suspect a Roman influence!

Kind regards

brianco
Martek wrote:Sorry Jim. I know of just about every Basso (of my family) in the US. There's not a single Matilda in the group.

Grazie Maurizio! I am not certain what I need yet, but I will definitely let you know if I need any help.

Martek
Post Reply