BAGATIN surname HELP!!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
vhansen

BAGATIN surname HELP!!!

Post by vhansen »

I am looking for my greatgrandfather Giacomo Bagatin documents in Veneto Treviso Italy. He was born about 1858. Married Giuseppina Bandiera in 18...

Please help me.

Thanks
Vickie
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

when and where did he come into the USA? Have you filed a form 81 witrh NARA for his arrival into the uSA at any port?? Go to www.genealogylookups.com/narchives.htm for that form and others as well. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: BAGATIN surname HELP!!!

Post by suanj »

vhansen wrote:I am looking for my greatgrandfather Giacomo Bagatin documents in Veneto Treviso Italy. He was born about 1858. Married Giuseppina Bandiera in 18...

Please help me.

Thanks
Vickie
Hi Vickie, in other topic on this website, you ask info on Bagatin surname(coming from Veneto or Calabria, you remember?)..
well Bagatin is surname coming from Veneto region and sure present in Venice around 1642 year.. http://venicexplorer.net/tradizione/topos/bbb.html
In age most recent this surname it is diffused in all Veneto area...
Well, in this forum
http://www.stranierinitalia.net/newforu ... IC_ID=2150
you know origin place your ancestor : Castelfranco Veneto ( Treviso province-Veneto region)and emigrated in 1891 in Brasil...
Now: if you sure coming from Castelfranco Veneto, you send an email to Castelfranco Veneto common, and you ask in object letter: "Richiesta di accertamento anagrafico di Bagatin Giacomo nato nel 1858 a Castelfranco Veneto (TV)."
Regards, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: BAGATIN surname HELP!!!

Post by suanj »

vhansen wrote:I am looking for my greatgrandfather Giacomo Bagatin documents in Veneto Treviso Italy. He was born about 1858. Married Giuseppina Bandiera in 18...

Please help me.

Thanks
Vickie
Hi Vickie: Giacomo Bagatin(Bagatim in Brasil) born 27 APR 1853 ( and death in 15 APR 1928 from familysearch)and married with Giuseppina Bandiera(born in 1861, death the 07 AUG 1931) in 1881... More: an Giacomo Bandiera coming from Fossalta di Portogruaro(Venezia) emigrated in Brasil the 06/07/1895 ship: Las Palmas;perhaps is profit for search to know also other info on all bagatin and bandiera emigrated in Brasil..

suanj
vhansen

Post by vhansen »

Suanj,

THANKS THANKS THANKS A LOT!!!

You cant believe how happy I am.

If you need something from me, let me know.

God bless you.

Vitoria
Maria Vitoria Bernardo Hansen
Jacareí-SP-Brasil

www.lawvic.com/genealbagatin
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Vitoria, I hope again help to you for origin's search..I not know if exact spelling of surname in Italy is Bagatin or Bagatini( and reading handwriting on brasilian registry Bagati..n+i , similar "m"=Bagatim)but is an first steep to know birthdates..regards suanj