Sobrenome/Surname/Cognome Cesarino Help!!!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
AdrianaCesarino

Sobrenome/Surname/Cognome Cesarino Help!!!

Post by AdrianaCesarino »

Versão em Português, English, Italiano
Olá, :wink:

Estou procurando iformações sobre meus antepassados. Eles são provenientes da Comuni di Torraca, Província de Salerno, Região Campani.

Meu antepassado chamava-se "João" Cesarino aqui no Brasil e era filho de Giuseppe Cesarino e Grazia Barra. Com ele vieram para o Brasil mais 3 irmãos: Felice Antonio, Biaggio - conhecido como "Braz" - e Anna Cesarino.

Imigrou por volta de 1800 e alguma coisa. Antes de 1861, com certeza, pois foi quando seu filho nasceu, já aqui no Brasil.

Se alguém puder me ajudar, o meu e-mail é adrianacesarino@yahoo.com.br

Hi,

I'm looking for informations about my greatgrandfather "João" Cesarino. He is from Comuni di Torraca, Província de Salerno, Regiao Campani.
He's fathers parents were Giuseppe Cesarino and Grazia Barra.

He imigrated before 18?? with 3 other brothers and sister: Felice Antonio, Biaggio " Braz" and Anna Cesarino.

If anybory has any information, please write to my e-mail adrianacesarino@yahoo.com.br.

Osservo alle informazioni sul mio trisavolo, Iltaliano della Comune di Torraca. "João" Cesarino, forse chi chiamava Giovanni perche in Brasile Giovanni significa João, sopportato in Torraca, Italia, probabilmente durante l'anno di 1826, quindi è morto con 68 anni in 1894. Il padre era Giuseppe Cesarino e la madre, me sembra, denominato Grazia Barra. Ha avuto alcuni fratelli e sorelle che hanno denominato Anna, Feliti Antonio e Biaggio "Braz". Sarei molto riconoscente se qualcuno potesse fornire alcune informazione me.

adrianacesarino@yahoo.com.br
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi: please visite this italian website of all emigrants in America of Campania region http://web.rdn.it/nofla/AEC92-00.htm and insert your message...
Please to write in italian language..regards, suanj
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There are 3 Barra surnamed persons inm TGorraca and they are most likely relatives. Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in Barra in the first line and Torraca uin the third line and click CERCA. You can also try cesarino but i do not think there are any Cesarino in Torraca. What information are you looking for?? Please understand there is much to advise and you have to know what you want. Peter
Monefalca

Post by Monefalca »

Dear All,

We are serching for documents in Italy from Nicola Cesarino.
His father was called Giovanni Cesarino from Campania, Giovanni came to Brazil and married a brasilian woman called Mauricia Correa, after that they had a son in the south of Brazil called Nicola Cesarino, after that the family came back to Italy where Nicola grown up in Sapri, Salerno Provence, and went to the army in Rome. Nicola married a Swiss woman from Lausanne called Amelie Maulaz and they came to Brazil after their marriage in 1906, they lived in Rio de Janeiro were they had 2 childs called Olinda Maulaz Cesarino e João Max Cesarino. Please if you have any information abt Nicola Cesarino in Salerno, email me: simone.ferreira@bluewin.ch
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

What documents are you seeking?? Peter
Monefalca

Post by Monefalca »

Dear Peter,

I'm searching for the birth certificate of Nicola Cesarino, he was born in Brazil but he also was registrated in Italy. I could find until now just the military certificate in Rome. The Italian consulate is needing just his birth certificate. In Brazil i could find it once the church where he was registrated was destructed by fire. This document is the one that is missing.
Best regards,

Simone Ferreira Zurlino
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

where was he registered in Italy?? Peter
Monefalca

Post by Monefalca »

Hello Peter,

Nicola Cesarino or Nicolau was registred in Sapri, Salerno provence were he growed up, his father ( Giovanni Cesarino ) took him back to Italy while he was a baby. I could find just his militar register in Rome. The birth certificate is missing.
Thanks for your attention in advanced.
Best regards,

Simone Ferreira Zurlino
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

The family histyory library of the Mormon church has the microfilm for Sapri civil records dating from 1866 to 1910. If he was born and registered in Sapri prior to 1910 it should be on microfilm is the registration was recorded properly at the time. Peter
Monefalca

Post by Monefalca »

Dear Peter,

How can i consult The family history library of the Mormon church?
Please waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

Simone Ferreira Zurlino
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

GBo to www.familysearch.org and then click on family search library on far right side. Peter
Monefalca

Post by Monefalca »

Dear Peter,
Thank you very much!
best regards,
Simone Ferreira Zurlino
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

We are here!! Peter