Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
This Raffaele is probably a cousin headed to the same location as Angelo in 1914
Raffaele Di Fronzo 16, abt 1897
joining uncle Luigi Zollo in Malvern PA
leaving father Pasquale in PA
It is possible that the 1914 manifest is not your Angelo...edit, corrected - Biff's 1909 manifest find (below) pretty much confirms that it's the correct manifest for Angelo .
I had come across that Raffaele before, and I couldn't figure out what wasn't clicking...I had assumed (at the time) that he was my grandfather's brother without ever considering that there might be other Raffaele's. LoL. Silly me!
I've made several cousin connections using ancestry.com. With many of them we will simply exchange an email here and there on ancestry.com and compare some notes. I find that most people go to ancestry.com mainly to have a DNA test, an aren't that interested in building a family tree, making connect...