Hugo Valenti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Hugo Valenti

Post by pink67 »

I have no doubt too that he was the correct Hugo, I was just wondering about the reason for the difference in the year of arrival in the U.S between Hugo and his parents...

Possible 1905 arrival manifest for his wife Ott Euphrosina?

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0020

Laura
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Hugo Valenti

Post by suanj »

pink67 wrote:It seems that the correct italian lastname for Alfredo's wife and her brother Dante was Lulli

1902 arrival manfiest for Dante, from Pistoia to NY with his wife and first son Giuseppe:

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0006

Laura
by this ship's manifest, Lulli family joining at Luigi Innocenti.... friend...

I found the 1900 census abt:

United States Census, 1900

Name: Alfred Valintio
Titles:
Residence: New York City, New York, New York
Birth Date: Jan 1855
Birthplace: Italy
Relationship to Head-of-Household: Self
Spouse Name:
Spouse Titles:
Spouse Birth Place:
Father Name:
Father Titles:
Father Birthplace: Italy
Mother Name:
Mother Titles:
Mother Birthplace: Italy
Race or Color (expanded): White
Head-of-household Name:
Gender: Male
Marital Status: Single
Years Married:
Estimated Marriage Year:
Mother How Many Children:
Number Living Children:
Immigration Year: 1891
Enumeration District: 0017
Sheet Number and Letter: 1A
Household ID: 4
Reference Number: 23
GSU Film Number: 1241080
Image Number: 00635
Household Gender Age
Alfred Valintio M
Tony Innocenti M


http://img254.imageshack.us/i/alfredo1900.jpg/

Living with a Innocenti…
I believe that Cesira and Hugo arrived after 1900 ….

suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
pistoia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Jan 2011, 13:29

Re: Hugo Valenti

Post by pistoia »

Thank you. Seems a little mixed up.
What are these remarks on top of the Ellis Island record from the Lullis?

Marco
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Hugo Valenti

Post by pink67 »

Naturalization marks... see this:

http://www.jewishgen.org/infofiles/manifests/

Laura
User avatar
pistoia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Jan 2011, 13:29

Re: Hugo Valenti

Post by pistoia »

great, thanks

Marco
User avatar
pistoia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 17 Jan 2011, 13:29

Re: Hugo Valenti

Post by pistoia »

Hi everybody

to clear things up :

If Uogo / Hugo Valenti is brother in law of Dante, so he ( Hugo ) should be the brother of Elvira ?

Then Dante is not the brother of Cesira.

Also I don´t have any immigragtion manifest for Hugo Valenti and Cesira Valenti.
Still not sure about Immigration of Euphrosina/ Efesina / Frieda
Ott, wife of Hugo.

thank you

Marco
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Hugo Valenti

Post by suanj »

From the records, appearing that Dante was the son in law of Cesira, not the brother of Cesira
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply