Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia

Post by suanj »

Bernardino VITA born in Marsicovetere on 5 Oct 1852 #84 son of Antonio Vita, 25 old, farmer, and Anna Masino, 25 old.
click to enlarge
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... 3.jpg.html
second page
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
I believe that this Birth record is abt your ancestor...
hoping helpful,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Jcox129
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 13 Jun 2017, 00:27
Location: Nebraska, United States

Re: Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia

Post by Jcox129 »

I will update my info in a new post tonight or tomorrow so I'm not taking over the original poster's thread. I have wondered about the Carmela Josca marriage. Bernardino and Louise (or Marie Louise) were married September 21 of 1881, so it seems odd that he would be remarrying in the span of only one year.
Jcox129
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 13 Jun 2017, 00:27
Location: Nebraska, United States

Re: Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia

Post by Jcox129 »

Suanj - Thank you so much! This makes sense, since the DNA matches I share with his Votta wife trace back to Marsico Nuovo, and many Italians in the US married people from near their original home. This is amazing information! I can't thank you enough.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Bosco, Francesco Domenico - Marsicovetere - also Campiglia

Post by suanj »

Happy to help!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply