Randazzo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Lisapeters65
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Randazzo

Post by Lisapeters65 »

Whew, that's a lot of info. Thanks! I'll have to look at it later when I can concentrate.
Fara was born in Borgetto. I don't know about Gaspare or Maddalena.
Lisapeters65
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lisapeters65 »

@siciliangirl2016 and @maddipa
This post from Marty looks very interesting and these things should fit on your trees too. I'm still not home and haven't been able to concentrate on it, but maybe you guys can make some sense out of it before I do.
Pontiusmaximus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Pontiusmaximus »

one correction to my notes regarding Lamberti and Petruso. Marty responded to my post regarding the phrase 'd'stato libero' . his interpretation was that they were married in the church prior to that time and added this link to the post, giving the marriage record at Santa Maria Magdalena Catholic Church in Borgetto.

church marriage of Antonino Lamberti and Phara Romano, church record , 13 Sep 1872
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... cc=2046915 :
Lisapeters65
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lisapeters65 »

Marty, would you be interested in me sending you an invitation to my "Puzzle Pieces" Tree on Ancestry?
It has different branches of several families that I hope to connect together someday.
I think I have your email address that I can send an invitation to, if you're interested in looking at it and making any changes or additions to it.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Sure send me your puzzle

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Lisapeters65
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lisapeters65 »

I just sent it.
Lisapeters65
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lisapeters65 »

And thanks for that record Pontiusmaximus.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Didn't receive the email

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Lisapeters65
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Lisapeters65 »

Hmm...I sent it to the email address you gave me earlier in a private message. I'll try again now.
siciliangirl2016
Rookie
Rookie

Post by siciliangirl2016 »

Lisapeters65 wrote:@siciliangirl2016 and @maddipa
This post from Marty looks very interesting and these things should fit on your trees too. I'm still not home and haven't been able to concentrate on it, but maybe you guys can make some sense out of it before I do.
Thanks Lisa!!