Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy

Post by brujaojos »

Dear Suanj,

You can write to NARA if you want. However, if you send me a pm with the information you have, I'll try to run up to the NARA Archives (Mid-Atlantic branch in Philadelphia) within the next two weeks for you. Least this will rule out if he was naturalized in Philadelphia or not. Plus, I know to double check for mis-spelled surnames.

Happy to help,
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Ettorre family in Guilianova Italy

Post by suanj »

brujaojos wrote:Dear Suanj,

You can write to NARA if you want. However, if you send me a pm with the information you have, I'll try to run up to the NARA Archives (Mid-Atlantic branch in Philadelphia) within the next two weeks for you. Least this will rule out if he was naturalized in Philadelphia or not. Plus, I know to double check for mis-spelled surnames.

Happy to help,
Trish
Ok Trish i send you next time by private message; if in NARA Archives are this record i will be happy of to pay for to obtain it!! Thanks, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply