j.sikkens wrote:Thanks Suanj.We also have figured out the year he was born and it was 1896 I don't know why she was figuring 1900 at first but now I am sure we have the right year.Have a great day!!!
Joey
Nicosia family
Re: Nicosia family
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Nicosia family
Hello everybody hope everyones day is going well.Well today I recieved some information about my Nicosia family that I wanted to post in case it sounds familiar to anyone out there that see's this posting.The information I recieved is
Giovanni's parents had the names:mother Cayetana Barone Father:Juan Nicosia
Juan Nicosia's fathers name was Giambatista Nicosia born March 12 1806
I have other names of family members but donot know if they were some of Juans kids or Giambatista kids the names are
Emanuel Nicosia,Angel Nicosia,Delicia Nicosia,Adelina Nicosia
So now that I have the names of all my granfathers dating to 1806 what would be my next step would I put in a request for a stato famiglia originario for Juan or Giambatista.I donot have a birth date for Juan so I am thinking I should request it for Giambatista would I be correct????
And would that give me all members of the family to date?
Joey
Giovanni's parents had the names:mother Cayetana Barone Father:Juan Nicosia
Juan Nicosia's fathers name was Giambatista Nicosia born March 12 1806
I have other names of family members but donot know if they were some of Juans kids or Giambatista kids the names are
Emanuel Nicosia,Angel Nicosia,Delicia Nicosia,Adelina Nicosia
So now that I have the names of all my granfathers dating to 1806 what would be my next step would I put in a request for a stato famiglia originario for Juan or Giambatista.I donot have a birth date for Juan so I am thinking I should request it for Giambatista would I be correct????
And would that give me all members of the family to date?
Joey
Re: Nicosia family
Hi, you can request in birthplace city hall the certificato storico di famiglia of NICOSIA Giambattista born in .... the 12 March 1806, about the direct descendancys from 1806 untill 1900(? or more); this certificates in paper, are by payment, so the city hall let you will know the sum, and after they send you... suanjj.sikkens wrote:Hello everybody hope everyones day is going well.Well today I recieved some information about my Nicosia family that I wanted to post in case it sounds familiar to anyone out there that see's this posting.The information I recieved is
Giovanni's parents had the names:mother Cayetana Barone Father:Juan Nicosia
Juan Nicosia's fathers name was Giambatista Nicosia born March 12 1806
I have other names of family members but donot know if they were some of Juans kids or Giambatista kids the names are
Emanuel Nicosia,Angel Nicosia,Delicia Nicosia,Adelina Nicosia
So now that I have the names of all my granfathers dating to 1806 what would be my next step would I put in a request for a stato famiglia originario for Juan or Giambatista.I donot have a birth date for Juan so I am thinking I should request it for Giambatista would I be correct????
And would that give me all members of the family to date?
Joey
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Nicosia family
hello suanj I was just wondering with the stato famiglia originario will that be all the information I will beable to recieve is up to 1900?Why would I not beable to get the information up till today?So if I request this information what would be my next step to find the family members from 1900 to 2000.My cousin has put in a request for Giovanni's birthact should I still pursue this?And will it list all of Giovanni's siblings along with his parents?Are these documents all easy to get and what is usually the cost and waiting period?I ask you these questions because you really know what your doing and I would like some professional advice.Well you have a good day and thank-you for your help.
Joey
Joey
Re: Nicosia family
No, Joey, please read well:j.sikkens wrote:hello suanj I was just wondering with the stato famiglia originario will that be all the information I will beable to recieve is up to 1900?Why would I not beable to get the information up till today?So if I request this information what would be my next step to find the family members from 1900 to 2000.My cousin has put in a request for Giovanni's birthact should I still pursue this?And will it list all of Giovanni's siblings along with his parents?Are these documents all easy to get and what is usually the cost and waiting period?I ask you these questions because you really know what your doing and I would like some professional advice.Well you have a good day and thank-you for your help.
Joey
1-The Certificato di Famiglia Originario not exist in Italy; exist the Certificato di Famiglia Storico or same thing Certificato Storico di Famiglia; in this certificate are possible to obtain all infos, all records present in italian registries(birth, marriage, death) for an member family head, and for all members family related, but only that are on italian registry, no that you want, but that they find... normally start from an year and untill that possible; is an genealogic tree: in this certificate, for any member, are the place and father name, mother name, birth date, marriage date, name spouse, and death date... and so for all members family related...;
2-this Certificate di Famiglia Storico contain the data members, but only and max 70 years ago, no more.. for record more recent are another request possible only from descendant very sure and tested, this for privacy law....
3-the period are minimum and with very good luck around 60/70 days, but previous payment and in modalities that they want!!!
the cost for 1 member your know, so the total sum depend from member's number that they find.... ; but the Common let will you know before....
4-this search have many cost, but you can search on mormons microfilm when you know relative names.. for record from 1935 untill 2005 are necessary an special permission FOR and ONLY descendant sure and tested... are necessary showing ID card etc...
5-my advice in my previous reply is just for you... an good step for time is very helpful....and for record that you need, and lacking on microfilm, well you can help you by your cousin........
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- gerald325i
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 30 Sep 2007, 00:00
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Re: Nicosia family
Resultados Encontrados: 7
From: http://www.telefonica.com.ar/guias/
NICOSIA ALBERTO (011) 4982-9428
Dr E Lobos 598 PB - Capital Federal - CAPITAL FEDERAL
NICOSIA ALBERTO J (011) 4957-3381
Av San Juan 3029 PB CASA - Capital Federal - CAPITAL FEDERAL
NICOSIA ALBERTO P (011) 4571-2578
Lavoisier 3218 PB 3 - Capital Federal - CAPITAL FEDERAL
NICOSIA ALBERTO S (02323) 43-8837
9 De Julio 428 - Luján - BUENOS AIRES
NICOSIA ALBERTO S (02323) 43-4331
Ruta 5 S/N - Luján - E Int P Simone Y R L Falcón BUENOS AIRES
NICOSIA ALBERTO S (02323) 42-0754
Lavalle 1027 - Luján - BUENOS AIRES
NICOSIA ALBERTO SALVADOR (0223) 479-3327
Pasteur 1273 - Mar Del Plata - BUENOS AIRES
From: http://www.telefonica.com.ar/guias/
NICOSIA ALBERTO (011) 4982-9428
Dr E Lobos 598 PB - Capital Federal - CAPITAL FEDERAL
NICOSIA ALBERTO J (011) 4957-3381
Av San Juan 3029 PB CASA - Capital Federal - CAPITAL FEDERAL
NICOSIA ALBERTO P (011) 4571-2578
Lavoisier 3218 PB 3 - Capital Federal - CAPITAL FEDERAL
NICOSIA ALBERTO S (02323) 43-8837
9 De Julio 428 - Luján - BUENOS AIRES
NICOSIA ALBERTO S (02323) 43-4331
Ruta 5 S/N - Luján - E Int P Simone Y R L Falcón BUENOS AIRES
NICOSIA ALBERTO S (02323) 42-0754
Lavalle 1027 - Luján - BUENOS AIRES
NICOSIA ALBERTO SALVADOR (0223) 479-3327
Pasteur 1273 - Mar Del Plata - BUENOS AIRES
