I am having trouble attempting to upload an image to this post. Can anyone tell me how to do this. Keeps giving me an error message.
Thanks
Search found 62 matches
- 27 Mar 2007, 01:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: image
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2975
- 26 Jan 2007, 18:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lombardini
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37174
Re: Lombardini
Thank You very very much. I will try that. I have had so much help from this sit and really appreciate it.
Debbie
Debbie
- 26 Jan 2007, 17:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lombardini
- Replies: 48
- Views: 37174
Re: Lombardini
Does anyone know of someone who does genealogy in Italy. I think I have gone as far as I can with my hunt at this point. My Great Grandfather Leandro, American name Andrew, came from the Lucca area. I have his death certifiicate which shows his parents as Joseph Lombardini and Anna Paulinello. His ...
- 18 Jan 2006, 00:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pellegrini/Lombardini
- Replies: 55
- Views: 41493
Re: Pellegrini/Lombardini
I have been looking in Houghton too lol.
- 17 Jan 2006, 21:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pellegrini/Lombardini
- Replies: 55
- Views: 41493
Re: Pellegrini/Lombardini
The article said Padittini. Are you saying you think Pedittini? Will look further for that name. Thanks Maria!
Deb
Deb
- 13 Jan 2006, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pellegrini/Lombardini
- Replies: 55
- Views: 41493
Re: Pellegrini/Lombardini
Good Morning Maria,
Yes, the Ft. Wayne Sentinel is in Indiana. It was dated March 29, 1905. I don't know why it was there but that is where I found it. It didn't give ages just the name and circumstances. Shows it as Gosto Padittini. I am guessing that Pia was about 26. Thanks for the name ...
Yes, the Ft. Wayne Sentinel is in Indiana. It was dated March 29, 1905. I don't know why it was there but that is where I found it. It didn't give ages just the name and circumstances. Shows it as Gosto Padittini. I am guessing that Pia was about 26. Thanks for the name ...
- 13 Jan 2006, 13:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pellegrini/Lombardini
- Replies: 55
- Views: 41493
Re: Pellegrini/Lombardini
ty for the suggestion. I will do that. 
- 13 Jan 2006, 13:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pellegrini/Lombardini
- Replies: 55
- Views: 41493
Lombardini
Pia Lombardini was killed in March 1905 by Gosto Padittini. This happened in the Trimountain, Houghton MI area at an Italian christening. Looking for information on Gosto Padittini. I found an article from March 29, 1905 in the Ft. Wayne Sentinel.
- 01 Jan 2006, 05:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames Tornetta, Pellegrini, DiMartini in PA
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6359
Re: Surnames Tornetta, Pellegrini, DiMartini in PA
I had a great aunt that came from Lucca, Italy in 1899. On the manifest it said she was going to her uncle's house. Luigi Pellegrini, 220 S. 8th St. Philadelphia, PA.
- 31 Dec 2005, 17:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Families: PAOLINELLI and MANSI and Marsilli and Rapollo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6502
Re: Families: PAOLINELLI and MANSI and Marsilli and Rapollo
My great great grandmother is Marianna Paolinelli from Lucca. She was married to a Lombardini from Lucca. I am very interested in this family. My great grandfather Leandro Lombardini was born in 1875.

- 10 Oct 2005, 19:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8574
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
It is an Italian dish. It is a ground pork and veal mixture with eggs and spices. You make them into a ravoli. Takes a few days to dry them out. Then you just boil them a bit like ravoli and top with homemade spaghetti sauce and parm cheese. Yummy!
- 10 Oct 2005, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8574
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
Is there any other way? I think not!
I can bring the Tordelli's!
I can bring the Tordelli's!
- 10 Oct 2005, 19:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8574
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
And to you Maria!
What time should I be there for dinner?

What time should I be there for dinner?
- 27 Sep 2005, 03:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pellegrini/Lombardini
- Replies: 55
- Views: 41493
Re: Pellegrini/Lombardini
ty trish
- 26 Sep 2005, 15:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pellegrini/Lombardini
- Replies: 55
- Views: 41493
Re: Pellegrini/Lombardini
Thanks Maria.
Thought maybe Albert lived on Irvington but he lived at the Mitchell address in 1930.
Looking for address: 19209 Irvington, Detroit, Wayne Co, MI. Would like to know who lived at that address in Jan 1935.
This is the address listed on Charles Lombardini death certificate.
Thanks to all ...
Thought maybe Albert lived on Irvington but he lived at the Mitchell address in 1930.
Looking for address: 19209 Irvington, Detroit, Wayne Co, MI. Would like to know who lived at that address in Jan 1935.
This is the address listed on Charles Lombardini death certificate.
Thanks to all ...