Search found 39 matches
- 12 Jan 2026, 13:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage Translation Help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3941
Re: Marriage Translation Help
That's what I figured but really wanted a second pair of eyes. Thank you guys!!
- 11 Jan 2026, 22:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage Translation Help
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3941
Marriage Translation Help
I don't know why I am having trouble with this document but can anyone figure out if the bride and groom's parents are listed in the marriage document. It is number 8 for Carmelo DiSalvo and Cristina Eccellenti. Any help is always greatly appreciated!!
- 20 Dec 2020, 15:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Translating Please
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1154
Re: Help Translating Please
Thank you guys very very much!!
- 20 Dec 2020, 11:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Translating Please
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1154
Help Translating Please
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to figure out the entries on the attachment for record number 20 and 21. I am trying to figure out who it says Maria Tomaselli's father was or where she was from or whatever information is there for her. I see filia.. and it seems to begin with an H but I just can't seem to ...
I am trying to figure out the entries on the attachment for record number 20 and 21. I am trying to figure out who it says Maria Tomaselli's father was or where she was from or whatever information is there for her. I see filia.. and it seems to begin with an H but I just can't seem to ...
- 25 Apr 2017, 01:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help understanding church record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1479
Re: Help understanding church record
Ooohh... I have not seen that in all my family research. Thank you much!
- 23 Apr 2017, 19:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help understanding church record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1479
Re: Help understanding church record
Oops. Sorry, it is record number 135!
- 23 Apr 2017, 19:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help understanding church record
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1479
Help understanding church record
Hi guys,
I need help translating the attached baptism record, or more just to understand it. It seems like four children were baptized all at once. Was this a common occurrence to baptism multiple children at once or were these quadruplets? I know that the Xaverius (my third great grandfather) was ...
I need help translating the attached baptism record, or more just to understand it. It seems like four children were baptized all at once. Was this a common occurrence to baptism multiple children at once or were these quadruplets? I know that the Xaverius (my third great grandfather) was ...
- 05 Jan 2017, 18:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding Palermo death certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3863
Re: Help finding Palermo death certificate
VotM - I have looked at the marriage records for his children, that I have found at least. None of them mention anything. Giovanni and Paola I am assuming are his parents, the name of his wife at the time of his death was Anna Belvedere who was living in Bagheria along with their children.
Suanj ...
Suanj ...
- 05 Jan 2017, 11:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding Palermo death certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3863
Re: Help finding Palermo death certificate
Thanks so much for the help!! Yes, the link that suanj posted is the link that I found the index on as well. When I go to this link...
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/316910?availability=Family%20History%20Library
they show the sezioni I can order to see the actual certificate, but there ...
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/316910?availability=Family%20History%20Library
they show the sezioni I can order to see the actual certificate, but there ...
- 05 Jan 2017, 00:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help finding Palermo death certificate
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3863
Help finding Palermo death certificate
Hey guys,
I did a search on familysearch.org and found the Palermo index listing Tommaso DiCristina -died 13 Feb 1831, sezione Ospedale, volume 135, num. 96. The section the record is located is listed as Ospedale but when I look at the sections that can be ordered on microfilm, there is no section ...
I did a search on familysearch.org and found the Palermo index listing Tommaso DiCristina -died 13 Feb 1831, sezione Ospedale, volume 135, num. 96. The section the record is located is listed as Ospedale but when I look at the sections that can be ordered on microfilm, there is no section ...
- 04 Aug 2016, 16:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with reading Death Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2169
Re: Help with reading Death Record
Thanks so much for your guys help. Yes it is Catania, city of Paterno. The record is on familysearch.com so I think you have to be signed in to gain access to it, but the link is below. The successive links are - Italy records - Catania Church Records 1515-1941- PaternĂ² -Santa Maria dell'Alto ...
- 03 Aug 2016, 21:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with reading Death Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2169
Help with reading Death Record
Hello,
I was wondering if someone could give their take on what Santa Consolo's mother's name is on the attached death record. Father is Francesco and the mother is Giovanna, but I can't seem to figure out the last name. Whatever combination of letters I try, that name seems to be non-existent in ...
I was wondering if someone could give their take on what Santa Consolo's mother's name is on the attached death record. Father is Francesco and the mother is Giovanna, but I can't seem to figure out the last name. Whatever combination of letters I try, that name seems to be non-existent in ...
- 20 Aug 2014, 02:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cumia Sicily Genealogy Research
- Replies: 34
- Views: 113994
Re: Cumia Sicily Genealogy Research
Hi Ben,
I have Vinci family connections in Cumia. Do you know the names of Domenica Vinci's siblings at all?
I have Vinci family connections in Cumia. Do you know the names of Domenica Vinci's siblings at all?
- 13 May 2014, 03:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: New member from Sicily!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19065
Re: New member from Sicily!
Hello Marcello!
My family is from Bagheria and I was lucky enough to visit back in 2008. I wish I knew about Centro Meridionale Ricerche Genealogiche then. I have done research and have been able to go back into the 1700's, but now I need to get access to church records. I have many family lineages ...
My family is from Bagheria and I was lucky enough to visit back in 2008. I wish I knew about Centro Meridionale Ricerche Genealogiche then. I have done research and have been able to go back into the 1700's, but now I need to get access to church records. I have many family lineages ...
- 14 Jul 2013, 22:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: La Chiesa Madre in Bagheria Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1563
Re: La Chiesa Madre in Bagheria Sicily
Hi Marty, yea that's not a bad idea, I've thought about contacting people with same last who might be related but didn't want to intrude. But hey, yea, if I can find a researcher over there who is willing that would be great! Thanks!