Search found 32 matches

by Notofamily
21 May 2016, 11:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

On it! Couldn't do it without my group sheets and pedigree charts. I am just going to have to translate the Antenati site so I can search. I am very grateful for the time you have spent on this!

Marie
by Notofamily
21 May 2016, 11:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

Last name Noto also? Thought so but wasn't sure.
by Notofamily
21 May 2016, 10:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

This is really great stuff! Did we find Marzio Noto's wife Rosa's last name? You all are so kind to help me with all this. It is all so interesting.

Marie
by Notofamily
21 May 2016, 07:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

I sure do appreciate your help, Angela and friends! This is great! I thought maybe I was asking too much! Yes interesting about Pannizzotto, but I found cousins marrying a lot on my father's german side. Seems they believed it kept the bloodline pure! LOL! For the children's names, I was going by ...
by Notofamily
20 May 2016, 10:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria/Noto from Molochio

Angela and Marty.... I need some more help please. I would like to see if we can find marriage records for the children of Amato Noto and Teresa DeMaria. I have Saverio's and Carmelo's (Malo) I have looked on the links you all provided, but having a hard time reading and translating.

Gaetano Noto ...
by Notofamily
20 May 2016, 08:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

You all are great! Thank you! thank you!

Marie
by Notofamily
19 May 2016, 07:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

Have been a little busy this week myself. I am so grateful for your help and so pleased to be able to go back so many generations.

Marie
by Notofamily
16 May 2016, 08:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

Wow you all have given so much information! I will be days filling in my group sheets! Wonderful job! Thank you so much for the links!

Marie
by Notofamily
15 May 2016, 12:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

Thank you excellent sources!
by Notofamily
15 May 2016, 10:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

Thank you again, Angela as always a great help. Anything I find online reverts to Ancestry.com and then I come up blank. This is great! What are your sources?

Marie
by Notofamily
15 May 2016, 08:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

I think Amato's father was Carmine. I'm confused by this record.
by Notofamily
13 May 2016, 13:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

Thank you so much! This is great!

Marie
by Notofamily
13 May 2016, 10:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

So the attachment came through? Glad you can make sense of it. Be safe with the storm. We had one earlier. Your help is greatly appreciated. You just know my next question will be about Teresa's siblings. Oh well save that for another day!

Marie
by Notofamily
13 May 2016, 09:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

The attachment didn't attach? I will try again. If I can't get it to attach, I will paste it. Thank you so much and any links would be great!

Marie
by Notofamily
13 May 2016, 09:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DeMaria from Molochio
Replies: 57
Views: 22767

Re: DeMaria from Molochio

Angela, I just posted an attachment of the family that I received from Molochio. It seems your posted info is more accurate. Can you please translate the records you posted? You can send in a message if you like. I don't understand Italian, except for online translators.

Marie