Good morning everyone!
Last night I found a clue in an online index of obituaries in the Denver Post. I have the publication date and page number of the newspaper I need, and I know it's available in the Denver Public Library, but I am not planning any travel to Denver any time soon. Any ideas on ...
Search found 21 matches
- 19 Mar 2012, 10:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Anyone familiar with Denver Library's Geneaology collection?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1055
- 08 Mar 2012, 12:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question about arrivals and infants
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1306
Re: Question about arrivals and infants
That is what I was thinking Ann, although its hard to believe they didn't plan ahead! 
Thanks,
Assunta
Thanks,
Assunta
- 04 Mar 2012, 17:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SSDI vs Social Security Application
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3028
Re: SSDI vs Social Security Application
It took quite a few months. Maybe 4? I don't remember exactly.
- 03 Mar 2012, 13:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question about arrivals and infants
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1306
Question about arrivals and infants
Hello everyone,
I need some opinions please.
I am researching some cousins who immigrated in August of 1891 from Naples to New York. At the time they had three children. One child was born on 27 Jul 1891, just 2 weeks before the ship sailed on 10 Aug 1891.
Only 2 of the children are listed on ...
I need some opinions please.
I am researching some cousins who immigrated in August of 1891 from Naples to New York. At the time they had three children. One child was born on 27 Jul 1891, just 2 weeks before the ship sailed on 10 Aug 1891.
Only 2 of the children are listed on ...
- 03 Mar 2012, 13:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SSDI vs Social Security Application
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3028
Re: SSDI vs Social Security Application
Must be ...
- 19 Feb 2012, 22:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SSDI vs Social Security Application
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3028
Re: SSDI vs Social Security Application
Thanks BCasa. It is indeed her husband's number. Although, I could not find a SSDI record associated with his social security #. Oh well!
Thanks,
Assunta
Thanks,
Assunta
- 19 Feb 2012, 03:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4378
Re: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
Oh wow! That explains a lot. I guess I need to order the films...adelfio wrote:Verrua Pò was formerly named Verrua Siccomario
Marty
Assunta
- 18 Feb 2012, 23:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4378
Re: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
Links to:
1) Maria Gina's passenger manifest - she is on line 19
Page 1:
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Assunta-x3/ToscaniMariaManifest1911.jpg
Page 2:
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Assunta-x3/ToscaniMariaManifest1911_p2.jpg
2) Adele's passenger manifest - she is on line ...
1) Maria Gina's passenger manifest - she is on line 19
Page 1:
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Assunta-x3/ToscaniMariaManifest1911.jpg
Page 2:
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Assunta-x3/ToscaniMariaManifest1911_p2.jpg
2) Adele's passenger manifest - she is on line ...
- 18 Feb 2012, 22:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4378
Re: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
Looks like San Genesio as the birth place on the manifest
Index for Pavia > San Genesio ed Uniti > Indice Decennale Nascite 1876-1885 THere are two Rancati's might fit them LUIGI AND EMILIO in the index (looks like no birth records again just birth indexes.
Marty
Marty, I found those too but ...
Index for Pavia > San Genesio ed Uniti > Indice Decennale Nascite 1876-1885 THere are two Rancati's might fit them LUIGI AND EMILIO in the index (looks like no birth records again just birth indexes.
Marty
Marty, I found those too but ...
- 18 Feb 2012, 22:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4378
Re: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
Hi I believe that this is Emilio Rancati arrival ( full name: RANCATI Celso Emilio , single, last residence Verrua, joining at Luigi brother in North Adams, Mass) line 12 :
hoping helpful,
suanj
Suanj,
You are a genius! That must be Emilio Rancati's immigration (his brother Luigi did live at ...
hoping helpful,
suanj
Suanj,
You are a genius! That must be Emilio Rancati's immigration (his brother Luigi did live at ...
- 18 Feb 2012, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4378
Re: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
If your sure she was born in Pavia what I would do since the birth records are at Family History Library I would get the film for Carmelina Toscani , b. 1887 in Pavia and check the info on there(parents names ages and misc info)
FHL Film Pavia (Pavia), 1866-1929
Nati(births) sett. 1884-nov. 1889 ...
FHL Film Pavia (Pavia), 1866-1929
Nati(births) sett. 1884-nov. 1889 ...
- 16 Feb 2012, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4378
Re: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
Marty, thanks for explaining the Parte 1 and 2, that was really confusing me.
The families I am looking for are FERRARI, PAPAVERO, RANCATI, and TOSCANI.
I am descended from the Toscanis and Ferraris, but they seemed to be very close to the Papavero and Rancati families, there were a lot of ...
The families I am looking for are FERRARI, PAPAVERO, RANCATI, and TOSCANI.
I am descended from the Toscanis and Ferraris, but they seemed to be very close to the Papavero and Rancati families, there were a lot of ...
- 14 Feb 2012, 23:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4378
Re: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
Thank you Marty, that is helpful. I have looked through a few of the index pages for one town I have the name of (San Genesio ed Uniti) - for example I tried looking at the Indicia Annuale Nascita for the birth year of one relative I think was born there, and I also tried the Indicia Annuale ...
- 14 Feb 2012, 14:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SSDI vs Social Security Application
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3028
Re: SSDI vs Social Security Application
If the claim # ends with the letter A it is hers if it ends in another letter it is probably a spouse such as a d or a w?
Thanks BCasa. It has a D after it. So maybe the Claim Number is the Social Security number of her husband? Her stepson filled out the form, but I have his SS# and it is not ...
Thanks BCasa. It has a D after it. So maybe the Claim Number is the Social Security number of her husband? Her stepson filled out the form, but I have his SS# and it is not ...
- 14 Feb 2012, 14:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pavia records on Ancestry.com
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4378
Pavia records on Ancestry.com
Hello and happy Valentines Day!
Does anyone have experience with the Pavia, Lombardy, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1866-1937 record set on ancestry.com?
According to the catalog description, the database contains "...marriages, marriage banns, deaths, allegati (enclosures or supplemental ...
Does anyone have experience with the Pavia, Lombardy, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1866-1937 record set on ancestry.com?
According to the catalog description, the database contains "...marriages, marriage banns, deaths, allegati (enclosures or supplemental ...