Search found 32 matches
- 17 May 2023, 19:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Swapping Appointments in New Prenota System (San Francisco)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5849
Swapping Appointments in New Prenota System (San Francisco)
Has anyone tried swapping appointments in the new Prenota system? I have an appointment in in San Francisco in a month and just ran into a possible unknown issue. I would prefer to trade it with someone who is ready and move mine a few months. However, I not sure that will work. Any insight would be ...
- 22 Mar 2019, 21:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Switch SF Consulate Citizen Appointment for 4/4/19
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1593
Switch SF Consulate Citizen Appointment for 4/4/19
I have a citizenship appointment with the San Francisco Consulate for April 4, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. I know need to move that appointment do later in the year. If you are looking to switch to an earlier appointment, let me know. Thank you! 
- 19 Dec 2018, 00:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record 18
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1112
Re: Birth Record 18
Thank you so much Angela!
- 18 Dec 2018, 23:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Record 18
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1112
Birth Record 18
I need help determining the father of Guisippe De Spazio. His older sister was of unknown father, but later recognized by marriage. I am curios as to what this birth record states.
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893/31752_221154-01703?backurl=https%3a%2f%2fsearch.ancestry.com%2fsearch%2fdb ...
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893/31752_221154-01703?backurl=https%3a%2f%2fsearch.ancestry.com%2fsearch%2fdb ...
- 14 Dec 2018, 07:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation of Death Record 80 - Francesco Letizia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1099
Re: Help with Translation of Death Record 80 - Francesco Letizia
Thank you! As always, you are very helpful.
Form me, right family line, wrong person... the search continues.
Form me, right family line, wrong person... the search continues.
- 14 Dec 2018, 07:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation of Death Record 80 - Francesco Letizia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1099
Help with Translation of Death Record 80 - Francesco Letizia
I am very grateful for all of the help I have received from this community. As luck would have it, I was able to find another record very quickly. Can you please help translate death record 80 for Francesco Letizia?
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893/31752_221154-00734?backurl=https%3a%2f ...
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893/31752_221154-00734?backurl=https%3a%2f ...
- 13 Dec 2018, 17:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Death Record 21 - Angela Grillo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 938
Re: Help Translating Death Record 21 - Angela Grillo
Perfect! Thank you so much!
- 13 Dec 2018, 08:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Translating Death Record 21 - Angela Grillo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 938
Help Translating Death Record 21 - Angela Grillo
Thank you to all those that have helped me in the past! I am back asking for help translating a death record. I have been sidetracked for awhile on this project, but am working on it again! The record I need help with is death record 21 - Angela Grillo.
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893 ...
https://www.ancestry.com/interactive/1893 ...
- 07 Nov 2017, 22:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Appointment Available 11/8/17 in San Francisco
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1535
Appointment Available 11/8/17 in San Francisco
FYI - if anyone has there paperwork ready, there is an opening tomorrow, November 8, for the San Francisco Consulate.
- 09 Aug 2017, 05:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2877
Re: Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate
The appointment is gone. Good luck!
- 02 Aug 2017, 01:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2877
Re: Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate
Is anyone even ready and could use the appointment?
- 17 Jul 2017, 22:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: No Ius Soli in Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2732
Re: No Ius Soli in Italy
Here is an article in English on the recent news: https://www.thelocal.it/20170717/italy- ... hip-rights
- 14 Jul 2017, 22:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2877
Swap Citizenship Appointments for San Francisco Consulate
I currently have a citzenship appointment scheduled with the Italian Consulate less than a month from today on August 11, 2017. Because of some unforeseen circumstances, I need to move that appointment. My preference is to move it as close to Valentine’s Day 2018 as a possible. If anyone is ...
- 21 Aug 2016, 04:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Reading Ship Manifest
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1166
Re: Help Reading Ship Manifest
Thanks adelfio! That is what I had settled on, but it is always good to have another set of eyes confirm what you think!
- 20 Aug 2016, 05:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help Reading Ship Manifest
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1166
Help Reading Ship Manifest
Hello and thank you for looking. I am not sure I am posting this in the right area. While this record is not in Italian, it is in Italian script. I am trying to determine what record number 26 - Rosa Di Spazio - says for joining relative. It starts with "husband Festoso Antonio" Then there is a ...