Search found 34 matches
- 31 Mar 2019, 12:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dual Citizenship, please help
- Replies: 1
- Views: 551
Dual Citizenship, please help
I came to this forum a few years ago seeking help in finding all I could about my father. Gratefully..... I found lots of information and finally two weeks ago I got to go to Sicily for a week and see, smell, feel, love and live it just like my father did so many years ago. I visited the church he ...
- 08 Apr 2017, 12:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fondi - information
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4026
Re: Fondi - information
Did you ever recieve those birth certificates? I have requested for my father too, and never received. Just wondering
- 25 Feb 2017, 01:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Yes poppy had to live in ny if I met him twice... n my cousin asked my uncle...he was not married....
Glad you wrote back....I was checking everyday...got so used to talking w you, very grateful
Glad you wrote back....I was checking everyday...got so used to talking w you, very grateful
- 21 Feb 2017, 16:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
First name Salvatore
Let me know what u find out
Ty rosary
Let me know what u find out
Ty rosary
- 21 Feb 2017, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Last name Samperi never married not sure of his first name. Asking my cousin
Thank you marty
Thank you marty
- 19 Feb 2017, 19:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Does it say what my great grandparents died of? That young 75. My father died at 75. Now his is a sad story. He used to own blocks n blocks of brownstones in Brooklynn ny and he used to collect rent every Saturday I remember as a child him leaving Long Island to drive into Brooklynn but he said he ...
- 19 Feb 2017, 19:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
My grandmother rosaria Indelicato had a brother I met him once or twice I called him uncle poppy. He looked like my grandmother. Years later when I was a little older I asked why no one ever really spoke about poppy n I overheard the adults saying he died young from a sexual transmitted disease. Are ...
- 19 Feb 2017, 14:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Wow! What a fantastic morning to wake up and find an email from my new friend, thank you! I looked at the typo error... I didnt catch that! Im trying to keep up and print everything you send me.. my reading of Sicilian isnt that great...So I noticed that my grandmother grandparents, (Salvatore ...
- 17 Feb 2017, 22:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Marty
Sei estremamente gentile a darmi una mano. può dirmi come posso scoprire qualche informazione in più su mia nonna? non so come si stanno trovando queste informazioni
molti molti abbracci venire dalla tua parte!
Grazie!
Rosary
Sei estremamente gentile a darmi una mano. può dirmi come posso scoprire qualche informazione in più su mia nonna? non so come si stanno trovando queste informazioni
molti molti abbracci venire dalla tua parte!
Grazie!
Rosary
- 17 Feb 2017, 18:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
As of yet I have not purchased ancestry.com because I did not think I would get the type of information I was looking for. For instance my grandfather a Italian Merchant Marine saved a boy and got honored in NYC many years later ...Im not sure that information will be in ancestry... please tell me ...
- 14 Feb 2017, 23:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Oh Marty!! Happy Valentines Day to you my friend!! I sure wish I knew how you were finding out all this info!! First I think I explained I am not that "great" on ipads, laptops computers in general!!! But Ii am learning slowly! Like I totally didnt mean to post twice on this site!! Lol dummy me ...
- 14 Feb 2017, 13:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Marty, I did send a photo ID... nothing....to italy...should I resend?
thank you for my uncle's Baptism above, I also must assume that Uncle like my father does NOT have a record of birth?
thank you Marty..
(Wish I could meet u in person to give u a big hug)!! rosary
thank you for my uncle's Baptism above, I also must assume that Uncle like my father does NOT have a record of birth?
thank you Marty..
(Wish I could meet u in person to give u a big hug)!! rosary
- 13 Feb 2017, 17:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Re: Please help in finding Birth Record
Thanks. So far no reply. Typically how long goes it take?
I'm wondering if my uncle birth n baptismal is findable? Can u help?
Vernando Indelicato born dec 16 1932 or 1931 I forget
Thanks rosary
I'm wondering if my uncle birth n baptismal is findable? Can u help?
Vernando Indelicato born dec 16 1932 or 1931 I forget
Thanks rosary
- 10 Feb 2017, 13:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Please help in finding Birth Record
- Replies: 26
- Views: 8226
Please help in finding Birth Record
Giuseppe Indelicato born Oct 16, 1929. I believe in Riposto, Italy ...looking for his Birth Record
Thank you
Thank you
- 09 Feb 2017, 23:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help retrieving birth certificate and Italian Merchant Marine infomation
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6116
Re: Help retrieving birth certificate and Italian Merchant Marine infomation
Thank you all for the information, I have began to print it out, Is it possible to also locate my fathers birth certificate???
Name Joseph (guiseppe) Indelicato
Born Oct 16th, 1929 Sicily
Thanks
Name Joseph (guiseppe) Indelicato
Born Oct 16th, 1929 Sicily
Thanks