Hi erudita74. I had his name but here you sent more information. Thanks!
Hi mmogno. I sent them an e-mail and will wait for a response. Thanks for the direction!
Search found 18 matches
- 17 Dec 2020, 13:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth from 1852 from Pianezze, Vicenza, Veneto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1342
- 15 Dec 2020, 12:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth from 1852 from Pianezze, Vicenza, Veneto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1342
Re: Looking for birth from 1852 from Pianezze, Vicenza, Veneto
Hi PippoM, thanks for the reply.
She came to Brazil and married here. The parents of Giacomina Bassani are Luigi Bassani and Lorenzon Margaritha.
Any idea of where the baptisms from the Vicenza/Veneto region from 1852 would be located? A Curia probably, but looking for the one that would have ...
She came to Brazil and married here. The parents of Giacomina Bassani are Luigi Bassani and Lorenzon Margaritha.
Any idea of where the baptisms from the Vicenza/Veneto region from 1852 would be located? A Curia probably, but looking for the one that would have ...
- 15 Dec 2020, 03:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for birth from 1852 from Pianezze, Vicenza, Veneto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1342
Looking for birth from 1852 from Pianezze, Vicenza, Veneto
I am looking for the birth of Giacomina Bassani. She was born in 1852 at Pianezze, Vicenza, Veneto, Italy.
Where can I find the birth/baptism for children in this region around 1852?
Thanks in advance.
Where can I find the birth/baptism for children in this region around 1852?
Thanks in advance.
- 14 Jul 2019, 16:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanna Cestari (or Giovanna Vincenzi) death record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 788
Re: Giovanna Cestari (or Giovanna Vincenzi) death record
Hi Tessa78, first of all thanks for your reply.
I don't have the year of death, but she was born in Bondanello on April 2, 1853 and married in July 6, 1873. On 1878 her husband left Italy to move to Brazil without her, so I would say she died before that. She also didn't die on the ship, as the ...
I don't have the year of death, but she was born in Bondanello on April 2, 1853 and married in July 6, 1873. On 1878 her husband left Italy to move to Brazil without her, so I would say she died before that. She also didn't die on the ship, as the ...
- 14 Jul 2019, 04:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanna Cestari (or Giovanna Vincenzi) death record
- Replies: 2
- Views: 788
Giovanna Cestari (or Giovanna Vincenzi) death record
I am looking for the death record of Giovanna Cestari. She was married to Giovanni Vincenzi, so maybe her death record is with the name Giovanna Vincenzi.
She was born in Bondanello and married in Roncoferraro. The Comune di Roncoferraro does not have any records on her death.
Can anyone shine a ...
She was born in Bondanello and married in Roncoferraro. The Comune di Roncoferraro does not have any records on her death.
Can anyone shine a ...
- 14 Apr 2019, 19:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading birth document from 1813
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1595
- 14 Apr 2019, 19:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading birth document from 1813
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1595
Re: Help reading birth document from 1813
Hi liviomoreno,
I don't have the link anymore, but I do have the document/page in full, here it is:
https://imgur.com/lR5R7kq
Click on the image to zoom.
I don't have the link anymore, but I do have the document/page in full, here it is:
https://imgur.com/lR5R7kq
Click on the image to zoom.
- 14 Apr 2019, 17:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Giovanni Vincenzi, 1848, from Roncoferraro, Mantova
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3410
Re: Information on Giovanni Vincenzi, 1848, from Roncoferraro, Mantova
Giovanni Vincenzi was born in Casale on May 16, 1848.
Giovanna Cestari was born in Bondanello on April 2, 1853
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Mantova/Stato+civile+italiano/Roncoferraro/Matrimoni+pubblicazioni/1873/6409/005067597_00126.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0 ...
- 14 Apr 2019, 17:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading birth document from 1813
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1595
Help reading birth document from 1813
I'm having trouble reading the birth of my bis-bis-bisnonno. His name was Cesare Enea Girolamo Vicenzi.
Can someone help me read this document in full? I'm interested in everything that is written here.
http://i.imgur.com/ywxLb9O.jpg
Any help is appreciated! The translation is not necessary, I ...
Can someone help me read this document in full? I'm interested in everything that is written here.
http://i.imgur.com/ywxLb9O.jpg
Any help is appreciated! The translation is not necessary, I ...
- 09 Apr 2019, 00:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help reading birth document from 1813
- Replies: 1
- Views: 620
Re: Help reading birth document from 1813
Just to be clear, I dont need translation, I just need help reading the calligrapy writing 
- 08 Apr 2019, 18:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help reading birth document from 1813
- Replies: 1
- Views: 620
Help reading birth document from 1813
I'm having trouble reading the birth of my bis-bis-bisnonno. His name was Cesare Enea Girolamo Vicenzi.
Can someone help me read this document in full? I'm interested in everything that is written here.
http://i.imgur.com/ywxLb9O.jpg
Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Can someone help me read this document in full? I'm interested in everything that is written here.
http://i.imgur.com/ywxLb9O.jpg
Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.
- 12 Mar 2019, 23:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanna Vincenzi (originally Cestari) - Death or Divorce
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1731
Re: Giovanna Vincenzi (originally Cestari) - Death or Divorce
To request an italian citizenship, does it matter if my relative was married twice? Should I look for documents to prove he wasn't married to his first wife anymore?
I imagine I only need to present information on his marriage related to my lineage, is that correct?
I imagine I only need to present information on his marriage related to my lineage, is that correct?
- 12 Mar 2019, 14:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanna Vincenzi (originally Cestari) - Death or Divorce
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1731
Re: Giovanna Vincenzi (originally Cestari) - Death or Divorce
Thanks for the info, Italysearcher. But if his marriages were one in Italy and one in Brazil, wouldn't it be easy to marry again in church in different countries?
- 11 Mar 2019, 23:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Giovanni Vincenzi, 1848, from Roncoferraro, Mantova
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3410
Re: Information on Giovanni Vincenzi, 1848, from Roncoferraro, Mantova
Thanks for the clarification gaspaol.
Giovanni married again in Brazil to another italian woman called Giacomina Bassani, in August 6 1884.
I wonder what happened to Giovanna? Did they get divorced? Did she die? Can't find much about them.
Giovanni married again in Brazil to another italian woman called Giacomina Bassani, in August 6 1884.
I wonder what happened to Giovanna? Did they get divorced? Did she die? Can't find much about them.
- 11 Mar 2019, 23:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanna Vincenzi (originally Cestari) - Death or Divorce
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1731
Giovanna Vincenzi (originally Cestari) - Death or Divorce
I am looking for information on the death and/or divorce of Giovanna Vincenzi.
She married Giovanni Vincenzi on 1873 in Roncoferraro, but he married another italian woman when he arrived in Brazil, called Giacomina Bassani.
Born: April 2, 1853
Parents: Giuseppe Cestari and Fortunata Maria
Born in ...
She married Giovanni Vincenzi on 1873 in Roncoferraro, but he married another italian woman when he arrived in Brazil, called Giacomina Bassani.
Born: April 2, 1853
Parents: Giuseppe Cestari and Fortunata Maria
Born in ...