Search found 21 matches
- 26 Sep 2021, 01:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record of Agostino Curotto
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1201
Re: Death Record of Agostino Curotto
Thank you very much Tessa
- 25 Sep 2021, 09:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record of Agostino Curotto
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1201
Death Record of Agostino Curotto
Hi
I am trying to understand the death record of Agostino, brother of Domenica Curotto from whom my wife is descended.
Could someone be so kind to translate the following record for me please
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/6190 ... t=2387754
Thank you very much
Tony
I am trying to understand the death record of Agostino, brother of Domenica Curotto from whom my wife is descended.
Could someone be so kind to translate the following record for me please
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/6190 ... t=2387754
Thank you very much
Tony
- 25 Jan 2020, 10:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigration of Giovanni Peperoni to the UK - help please
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3932
Re: Emigration of Giovanni Peperoni to the UK - help please
Hi Raffaella
I hope you are well
I sent you an email to - suanj_it@yahoo.it - did you receive it please? Do I have the correct email address?
My email is antony.thurston@gmail.com
Best regards Tony
I hope you are well
I sent you an email to - suanj_it@yahoo.it - did you receive it please? Do I have the correct email address?
My email is antony.thurston@gmail.com
Best regards Tony
- 28 Jul 2019, 16:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Curotto / Peperone - Advice on Searching Italian records
- Replies: 1
- Views: 835
Curotto / Peperone - Advice on Searching Italian records
I am asking for your advice once again - Domenica Curotto and Lotero Peperone had a son Giovanni Antonio b1870, in Lavaggi, Borzonasca. Lotero was a foundling who died the year his son was born in 1870, he was born 1833. His wife Domenica was born 1845. I have been through the Genoa, Borzonasca ...
- 17 Jul 2019, 00:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenica CUROTTO (b~1845)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2576
Re: Domenica CUROTTO (b~1845)
Thank you - I thought it was too easy and forgive my lack of Italian skills - back to looking at the records tomorrow 
- 16 Jul 2019, 18:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenica CUROTTO (b~1845)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2576
Re: Domenica CUROTTO (b~1845)
Domenica remarried in 1871 - https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=1911346
Could someone be so kind to translate the record for me please?
Tessa thank you for your suggestion #1 1871 matrimonio !
Could someone be so kind to translate the record for me please?
Tessa thank you for your suggestion #1 1871 matrimonio !
- 15 Jul 2019, 19:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenica CUROTTO (b~1845)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2576
Re: Domenica CUROTTO (b~1845)
Thank you Tessa again. Am I right that I need to search through frame by frame for each archive. I have found possible relatives but not translated the records but I cannot see Domenica
- 13 Jul 2019, 18:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenica CUROTTO (b~1845)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2576
- 10 Jul 2019, 14:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenica CUROTTO (b~1845)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2576
Domenica CUROTTO (b~1845)
Can I ask for your help again please? I have not found any clue that Domenica CUROTTO emigrated to Sheffield / UK (with her son between 1870 and 1890). There are CUROTTO's in Sheffield but not the lady in question. Apart from the birth record of her son in 1870 (Giovanni Antonio Peperone), I cannot ...
- 01 Jul 2019, 14:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3623
Re: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
Thank you Tessa - I have found a Angelo C and 7 children but no mention of Domenica - I have to go to a Family Search centre to view the records this week - Angelo C born 1830 Borzonasca, died 12 Aug 1883, father Domenico and mother Caterina. Seperately I found a possible sister in law to Domenica ...
- 17 Jun 2019, 18:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Emigration of Giovanni Peperoni to the UK - help please
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3932
Re: Emigration of Giovanni Peperoni to the UK - help please
Hi Suanj, can I ask why you immediately thought of Borzonesca - btw I am very grateful you did! Also only your translation pinpoints Thank you
In your research have you found any detail about the name CUROTTO?
Many thanks Tony
In your research have you found any detail about the name CUROTTO?
Many thanks Tony
- 16 Jun 2019, 22:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3623
Re: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
Thank you Tessa, Lockton is a surname used in the family today instead of Peperoni and I agree ANTONIO Cassinelli lived in the UK for many decades before 1870 onwards, he appears also to travel to the US and back. I am guessing at some stage he took the group, probably via Bolounge or Le Harve which ...
- 15 Jun 2019, 16:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3623
Re: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
Thank you Tessa, in a small community like Lavaggi or Borzonesca is the best chance of further information the local church please?
Giovanni at some stage emigrates possibly with the Cassinelli and Spinetto families? I am wondering whether there is a story of 19 Italians leaving this region around ...
Giovanni at some stage emigrates possibly with the Cassinelli and Spinetto families? I am wondering whether there is a story of 19 Italians leaving this region around ...
- 15 Jun 2019, 16:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3623
Re: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
Thank you Tessa, in a small community like Lavaggi or Borzonesca is the best chance of further information the local church please?
Giovanni at some stage emigrates possibly with the Cassinelli and Spinetto families? I am wondering whether there is a story of 19 Italians leaving this region around ...
Giovanni at some stage emigrates possibly with the Cassinelli and Spinetto families? I am wondering whether there is a story of 19 Italians leaving this region around ...
- 13 Jun 2019, 17:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3623
Re: Trying to understand the son and wife of Giovanni Antonio Peperone, a foundling
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=1911346
Could someone kindly translate the birth of Giovanni ANTONIO Peperone b1870 please
Many thanks for your assistance
Could someone kindly translate the birth of Giovanni ANTONIO Peperone b1870 please
Many thanks for your assistance