I think this is what you are looking for! Let me know if you have any trouble, for some reason it was difficult to attach the link.
Gina
https://www.ancestry.com/sharing/204233 ... m=copy-url
Search found 10 matches
- 08 Jun 2020, 18:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help...ancestry lookup please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1396
- 08 Jun 2020, 16:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mazzucco/ Tucciarone from Caserta area
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2696
Re: Mazzucco/ Tucciarone from Caserta area
Hi T,
I know that Pasquale and Lucia Tucciarone settled in Schenectady/Glenville area of NY. I have records saying Pasquale was naturalized in 1924 in Schenectady. He died in 1956 and Lucia died in 1964, both in Schenectady. I believe that Pasquale's brother, Leonardo Tucciarone, was a border in ...
I know that Pasquale and Lucia Tucciarone settled in Schenectady/Glenville area of NY. I have records saying Pasquale was naturalized in 1924 in Schenectady. He died in 1956 and Lucia died in 1964, both in Schenectady. I believe that Pasquale's brother, Leonardo Tucciarone, was a border in ...
- 08 Jun 2020, 15:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mazzucco/ Tucciarone from Caserta area
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2696
Re: Mazzucco/ Tucciarone from Caserta area
Thank you for your help, I appreciate it!
- 07 Jun 2020, 19:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Why Greece?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4683
Re: Why Greece?
Thank you Tessa! These websites were very interesting.
- 05 Jun 2020, 17:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mazzucco/ Tucciarone from Caserta area
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2696
Re: Mazzucco/ Tucciarone from Caserta area
Unfortunately I am completely unsure of the actual town that my family came from. Just going by what I've been told, which hasn't been a lot, clearly, as I dont even know that Tufo is not in Caserta. Haha. All I know for sure is that my family came from that general area, anywhere from around Tufo ...
- 05 Jun 2020, 17:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Why Greece?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4683
Re: Why Greece?
That is interesting. I'm sorry I cannot help with this info, but I think it's worth noting that my father is 100% Italian. When I took an ancestry DNA test, it said I was only a small amount of Italian and mostly Greek. I have never heard an inkling of Greek ancestry in my family whatsoever. Perhaps ...
- 05 Jun 2020, 17:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mazzucco/ Tucciarone from Caserta area
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2696
Mazzucco/ Tucciarone from Caserta area
Hello again! While I move forward with my research, I figured I would reach out for help again, as you guys were so nice to help in the past! I am looking into my great-great and great-great-great grandparents on my grandmother's side. First, Lucia Mazzucco born 1875 in Tufo to Ignazio Mazzucco and ...
- 04 Jan 2020, 02:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Lombardo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2267
Re: Antonio Lombardo
Hello again! While I do feel guilty asking for more help, here I am! :wink: I have been looking into the information you guys provided and came across a death record of Giuseppe Lombardi. I can't really read it, as I'm not fluent in Italian and was hoping someone could help. I was curious if there ...
- 01 Jan 2020, 18:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Lombardo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2267
Re: Antonio Lombardo
Wow! I just wanted to give a heartfelt thank you to both of you! I am so grateful that you guys took your own time to help me research my family. My father never knew his grandparents' names and I know this brought him unmatchable joy. Now I will continue my research with this new information. Thank ...
- 31 Dec 2019, 02:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Lombardo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2267
Antonio Lombardo
Hello, I'm hoping for some help finding out about my great-grandfather, Antonio Lombardo, and his parents, whom I do not know. He was born March 1879 in Muro Lucano, Italy and later immigrated to America. He married Mary born in 1884, possibly Le Morte, in Italy and they had their first child, Rose ...