Hi all,
Hope your all safe and well.
I’m looking to find any records that relate to my great grandfather leaving Italy and coming to Scotland.
Giovanni Amabile
Born 3rd June 1889 In Cava dei Tirreni
Was a barber/hairdresser
Married a Scottish girl in 1912 and later had 11 children in ...
Search found 8 matches
- 30 Apr 2020, 00:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Where to start researching???
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1605
- 29 Apr 2020, 23:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 866
Re: Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!
Thanks Angela.
- 29 Apr 2020, 23:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1315
Re: Translation of Marriage Certificate
Thank you!!!
- 29 Apr 2020, 23:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amabile Family - Cava dei Tirreni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1091
Re: Amabile Family - Cava dei Tirreni
THANK YOU!!! This is super helpful!
Could you possibly check the below records to see if they also confirm Luigi and Carmela as parents.
16th Aug 1885, Mariantiona
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Cava+deTirreni/Nati/1885/1025 ...
Could you possibly check the below records to see if they also confirm Luigi and Carmela as parents.
16th Aug 1885, Mariantiona
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Cava+deTirreni/Nati/1885/1025 ...
- 28 Apr 2020, 23:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Amabile Family - Cava dei Tirreni
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1091
Amabile Family - Cava dei Tirreni
Hi all,
I’m currently tracing back my family tree.
I’m looking to find out how many children my great great grandparents have as we have conflicting information and we’re not sure what is correct.
I had sourced the below birth index which lists 6 Amabile children ‘di Luigi’ and when I have ...
I’m currently tracing back my family tree.
I’m looking to find out how many children my great great grandparents have as we have conflicting information and we’re not sure what is correct.
I had sourced the below birth index which lists 6 Amabile children ‘di Luigi’ and when I have ...
- 22 Apr 2020, 16:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 866
Struggling to find the record - handwriting issue!
Hi,
Hoping someone can help me! I’ve managed to find the birth index for my family - Amabile, from Cava de Tirrine.
Per the index (right hand side of the page, half way down) there are a number of Amabile entries.
I’m interested in the ones with Luigi as the father - there are 6 of them in ...
Hoping someone can help me! I’ve managed to find the birth index for my family - Amabile, from Cava de Tirrine.
Per the index (right hand side of the page, half way down) there are a number of Amabile entries.
I’m interested in the ones with Luigi as the father - there are 6 of them in ...
- 22 Apr 2020, 01:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth certificates needing translated
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1504
Birth certificates needing translated
Hi,
I’m wondering if someone can help me translate the following 2 birth certificates please? Keen to
Understand name, DOB, sex and confirm parents as Luigi and Carmela Sorrentino.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Cava+deTirreni/Nati ...
I’m wondering if someone can help me translate the following 2 birth certificates please? Keen to
Understand name, DOB, sex and confirm parents as Luigi and Carmela Sorrentino.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Cava+deTirreni/Nati ...
- 21 Apr 2020, 14:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1315
Translation of Marriage Certificate
Hi everyone,
Is there anyone able to translate the marriage certificate of my great, great grandparents? Luigi and Carmela Amabile.
Link
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Cava+deTirreni/Matrimoni/1884/1024/101200309_00124.jpg.html?g2 ...
Is there anyone able to translate the marriage certificate of my great, great grandparents? Luigi and Carmela Amabile.
Link
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Salerno/Stato+civile+italiano/Cava+deTirreni/Matrimoni/1884/1024/101200309_00124.jpg.html?g2 ...