Hi!
I was writing something in Italian and I was wondering if it is correct to say:
"Questa non era la prima, e sicuramente non sarebbe stata l'ultima, volta che Signor Alberto ci avrebbe parlato del nostro comportamento. Eppure, questa volta ci pareva che non avrebbe mai smesso di chiaccherare ...
Search found 3 matches
- 29 Mar 2006, 00:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with language
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4057
- 27 Mar 2006, 02:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Language help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6136
Re: Language help
Thank you so much for the help ! 
- 26 Mar 2006, 16:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Language help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6136
Language help
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm in the middle of writing something and I have a doubt.
In italian is it possible to say:
"Qualche dì dope, tutto andave bene come avanti - mi occupave degli animali senza nessun problema - finché, metre pulive la gabbia dell' uccello ...
In italian is it possible to say:
"Qualche dì dope, tutto andave bene come avanti - mi occupave degli animali senza nessun problema - finché, metre pulive la gabbia dell' uccello ...