How awesome...He was my great uncle...Do you by chance know the where abouts of great grandpa and grandma? I can provide some info if you would like...my email is mgonzal2@yahoo.com My mom is Helena Jean Genovas daughterlsartoris3 wrote:hi my name is larry sartoris sebastian (buster) was mt grandfather
Search found 30 matches
- 11 Feb 2010, 01:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- 27 Jan 2010, 02:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
OK...I found the evidence I have been looking for thanks to ancestry.com...they had a naturilization record showing my great grand parents and my grand family...now my next question is how do I get there birth certificates? My great grandma rosina Pecoraro was born in Prizzi Palermo, and my great ...
- 21 Sep 2008, 02:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
Thats them...but it sounds that its gonna be impossible to find my grandfathers birth origin...sounds like he made it complicated to finds with all these crazy last names..I appreciate all of your guys help...My mom is freaking out...Thanks again you guys rock
- 19 Sep 2008, 05:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
Thats some weird stuff lee...I appreciate the info 
- 17 Sep 2008, 02:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
So what do you guys think? am I outta luck
- 16 Sep 2008, 04:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
- 15 Sep 2008, 18:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
Yeah its hard to say where he died...according to what was told to the family..he was going to town to get cheese for dinner in Pueblo...and a car pulled up to the curb by him and two guys grabbed him and drove off...The family was told not to try and find him or they would be killed...and thats ...
- 15 Sep 2008, 15:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
See thats were I am stuck Peter...No one has any info and it is driving me nuts...My mom tried to get info from my great aunt but she has alzheimers and is having a hard time talking and she was the last to know anything...This is not fair 
- 15 Sep 2008, 00:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
Well Peter I have been trying to figure out where my grandfathers roots came from...for some odd reason they are not any census and the closest to it is a family with a different name? I dont know if he was running from the mafia when he came here or what but I would love to know where in Italy my ...
- 11 Sep 2008, 19:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
OK everyone...I am here again...I have been regrouping due to my recent divorce...The Martinelli family is a big"?" My great grandfather is Joseph, and yes Rose remarried and took the name Brothers...now the siblings should be in this order...I hope...Tony, Joe,Buster, and Mary...They did reside in ...
- 19 Aug 2008, 17:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Who do I contact to find info on my Great Grandfather?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3746
Who do I contact to find info on my Great Grandfather?
It seems that no one in my family knows my Great Grandfathers Birth date or birth place...I was trying to acquire a working Visa to live in Italy for awhile and was told that I need his info since he was born there..is this true and who do I contact...any help would be very very appreciated
- 02 Jan 2008, 17:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
New update...found my mother had the wrong info on my great grandfather....His name is Antonio Martinelli not Joseph, I apologize for this mistake he died before my mother new him so little has been spoken of him due to his history
- 01 Oct 2007, 13:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
Essgee...that sounds interesting...I am going to have to try to contact my great aunt mary and find this out...hopefully she can give me some insight
- 01 Oct 2007, 13:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
BillieDeKid my great grandfather was murdered in Pueblo, Co...Rose never remarried after that incident and Mary is her daughter...
- 28 Sep 2007, 13:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63174
Re: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
Man you guys are a wealth of information....My great grand father was murdered my great aunt didnt want me to do family reasearch just in case but that incident happened many years ago..he had a gambling problem and borrowed from the wrong people...I had no idea this would be such a challenge but ...