Thank you ,I had not thought of that.
Do people in other countries write / put stats in memory in books like we do here in the USA? Perhaps it is just an American thing that we do?
Thanks again for your help
Search found 11 matches
- 17 Aug 2009, 20:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6414
- 16 Aug 2009, 23:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6414
Re: Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language
Maybe ,I am not explaining myself correctly.
I have found my family,have alot of information ,this is not the problem.
If someone( family ) from Italy were to put information in a "Family record Book",where would I find one in Italian language? ( example in English language ,a book titled ...
I have found my family,have alot of information ,this is not the problem.
If someone( family ) from Italy were to put information in a "Family record Book",where would I find one in Italian language? ( example in English language ,a book titled ...
- 16 Aug 2009, 19:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6414
Re: Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language
Hi Peter,thanks for replying.Sorry I was so vague,I meant a record book in Italian language that was empty to fill in. I went to the site you suggested,however not being able to read Italian ,I am not sure where to put in my information I am looking for,perhaps this book does not exist in the ...
- 15 Aug 2009, 14:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6414
Looking for,Family Record Book in Italian Language
]Hi I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of finding a"Family Record Book" in the Italian language.I have some in English but thought this would be an excellent wedding gift to my Italian cugini in Italia.
Any help is appreciated
Grazie Norma
Any help is appreciated
Grazie Norma
- 07 Nov 2008, 01:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bay /Bai surname ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8713
Re: Bay /Bai surname ?
Thank you Peter I will search this out..
amrone
amrone
- 02 Nov 2008, 03:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bay /Bai surname ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8713
Re: Bay /Bai surname ?
Hello to everyone,
I have great news.I have found some of my grandfathers family in Italy !!!This would be my grandfathers mother's side ,The Baccino Family of Giusvalla also located in Genoa,Albisola and Savona. My cousin & I went to Italy this past August to meet them and what a dream of a ...
I have great news.I have found some of my grandfathers family in Italy !!!This would be my grandfathers mother's side ,The Baccino Family of Giusvalla also located in Genoa,Albisola and Savona. My cousin & I went to Italy this past August to meet them and what a dream of a ...
- 04 Aug 2008, 12:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need translation for apron gift quickly
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7103
Re: need translation for apron gift quickly
thank you so much,elba you have saved my sanity !!!!
amrone
amrone
- 04 Aug 2008, 00:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need translation for apron gift quickly
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7103
Re: need translation for apron gift quickly
I am sooo sorry,in my being excited about this upcoming trip,I did forget to ask :
could you write these English phrases in Italian for me.
So sorry to confuse everyone.
Thank you
amrone
could you write these English phrases in Italian for me.
So sorry to confuse everyone.
Thank you
amrone
- 03 Aug 2008, 15:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: need translation for apron gift quickly
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7103
need translation for apron gift quickly
Hello everyone,
I am going to Italy in two weeks to visit relatives I met through the internet( this is all legitimate,verified etc) I wanted to take aprons to the females with:
Two Countries ( on top)
One Heart ( on Bottom)
and I will have a flag from USA & Italy in the middle( with a heart in ...
I am going to Italy in two weeks to visit relatives I met through the internet( this is all legitimate,verified etc) I wanted to take aprons to the females with:
Two Countries ( on top)
One Heart ( on Bottom)
and I will have a flag from USA & Italy in the middle( with a heart in ...
- 06 May 2007, 22:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bay /Bai surname ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8713
Re: Bay /Bai surname ?
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
There is a Loano
in Savona Province
in Liguria Region
Loano info
Both Bai & Bay are current surnames in Italy,
especially in Genova.
Also, possible the surname was shortened?
For example, try baie , click begins with
Liguria Surnames
Could you tell us what ...
There is a Loano
in Savona Province
in Liguria Region
Loano info
Both Bai & Bay are current surnames in Italy,
especially in Genova.
Also, possible the surname was shortened?
For example, try baie , click begins with
Liguria Surnames
Could you tell us what ...
- 04 May 2007, 21:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bay /Bai surname ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8713
Bay /Bai surname ?
Hi ,just new here but was hoping someone could tell me anything about these names.My grandfather came to America with the name Bay but his fathers papers have Bai on them.His other family members who have gone to live in France & South America go by the spelling of Bay.The family comes from Savona ...