Sannicandro di Bari is under the jurisdiction of the office of Bari. You can phone
AGENZIA DEL TERRITORIO UFFICIO PROVINCIALE DI BARI
Via Amendola Giovanni 164/C - 70126 Bari (BA)
tel: 080 5482004, 080 5910009
what is the name of your ggf?
I can try to find some people in Sannicandro
Valeria
Search found 13 matches
- 15 Oct 2012, 15:58
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian Land Records
- Replies: 13
- Views: 31462
- 15 Oct 2012, 15:40
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Visiting Ancestral Town on Trip to Italy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1905
Re: Visiting Ancestral Town on Trip to Italy
HI,
I'm not of this area of Italy (I'm from Sicily, an island in the south), but i looked for your request. Bolzano Vicentino is near Venice, but there is not a train station, it is a very lovely and small town. I send you request to the meeting office of Bolzano Vicentino, hoping in an ansver for ...
I'm not of this area of Italy (I'm from Sicily, an island in the south), but i looked for your request. Bolzano Vicentino is near Venice, but there is not a train station, it is a very lovely and small town. I send you request to the meeting office of Bolzano Vicentino, hoping in an ansver for ...
- 11 Sep 2009, 19:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Salata Garanzio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3667
Re: Salata Garanzio
thank you very mch Misbris. I think that is possible that is the name in ancestor.com. I made a research on google, for the surname "garanzio"and i found one in ancestor. Again, thank you a lot
ciao Valeria
ciao Valeria
- 10 Sep 2009, 20:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Salata Garanzio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3667
Salata Garanzio
Hi. I need help. I'm italian, and i'm looking for information about the surname Garanzio. I found this name : Salata Garanzio in ancestry.com as name of a woman that went in usa. Somebody can help me? thank you a lot
- 10 Sep 2009, 19:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
- Replies: 35
- Views: 33688
Re: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
Ciao Libera, leggo solo oggi il tuo post. La mia famiglia è di Lentini. Mio nonno materno si chiamava Cascio Francesco. Non so molto su di lui, ma posso chiedere a mia madre. Quello che posso dirti come avevo già scritto sul forum, è che mio nonno era figlio di Filadelfo Cascio, il quale emigrò ...
- 27 Jul 2007, 12:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
- Replies: 35
- Views: 33688
Re: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
I am from Omaha and still live in the area. All of my family on my fathers side is from the Siracusa area. Any help you would like I would be more than willing to help.
hi , i would like to contact any member of CAscio's family. My grandfather's name was Filadelfo Cascio.
Now, i know that his ...
hi , i would like to contact any member of CAscio's family. My grandfather's name was Filadelfo Cascio.
Now, i know that his ...
- 02 Jun 2007, 10:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
- Replies: 35
- Views: 33688
Re: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
Vi ringrazio tutti!
Proverò a contattarli. Presto vi darò notizie!
Un grazie paarticolare a Suanj, non conoscevo questo sito, ed è sbalorditivico come siate riusciti in così poco tempo a darmi tutte queste notizie!
Proverò a contattarli. Presto vi darò notizie!
Un grazie paarticolare a Suanj, non conoscevo questo sito, ed è sbalorditivico come siate riusciti in così poco tempo a darmi tutte queste notizie!
- 01 Jun 2007, 20:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
- Replies: 35
- Views: 33688
Re: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
No, non ho fatto ricerche sugli infermieri. Qualche mese fa ho conosciuto una donna, nata nel 1943 nello stesso ospedale, anche lei lasciata in adozione, e i nomi degli infermieri testimoni erano gli stessi. Non lo so, ma ho creduto fossero utilizzati sempre gli stessi nomi. Insomma due testimoni ...
- 01 Jun 2007, 19:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
- Replies: 35
- Views: 33688
Re: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
Tutto quello che so:
Mia madre nasce all'ospedale piemonte di Messina, nel 1947 da una donna che non vuol essere nominata . Da alla bambina il nome Vincenza e il cognome Garanzio. Testimoni al parto due infermieri Sofia Antonino e Giona Silvestro. Subito dopo fu affidata alle cure del befretrofio di ...
Mia madre nasce all'ospedale piemonte di Messina, nel 1947 da una donna che non vuol essere nominata . Da alla bambina il nome Vincenza e il cognome Garanzio. Testimoni al parto due infermieri Sofia Antonino e Giona Silvestro. Subito dopo fu affidata alle cure del befretrofio di ...
- 01 Jun 2007, 19:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
- Replies: 35
- Views: 33688
Re: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
Grazie ! davvero siete stati unici!
Suanj , so che è possibile che il cognome Garanzio sia inventato, ma dopo tanti anni di ricerca, mi sono resa conto che difficilmente la madre inventasse un cognome. A farlo nella maggior parte dei casi erano i responsabili degli orfanotrofi, nel caso in cui il ...
Suanj , so che è possibile che il cognome Garanzio sia inventato, ma dopo tanti anni di ricerca, mi sono resa conto che difficilmente la madre inventasse un cognome. A farlo nella maggior parte dei casi erano i responsabili degli orfanotrofi, nel caso in cui il ...
- 01 Jun 2007, 14:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
- Replies: 35
- Views: 33688
Re: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
Ciao, Sunay, intanto volevo ringraziarti per la avermi risposto in così breve tempo!
Ho appena chiamato a casa così da aver più informazioni possibili da mia madre.
Mio nonno materno si chiamava, Francesco Cascio, nato il 16 settembre del 1909. i suoi genitori erano Cimino Rosalia e Filadelfo ...
Ho appena chiamato a casa così da aver più informazioni possibili da mia madre.
Mio nonno materno si chiamava, Francesco Cascio, nato il 16 settembre del 1909. i suoi genitori erano Cimino Rosalia e Filadelfo ...
- 01 Jun 2007, 12:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
- Replies: 35
- Views: 33688
I'm looking for about JOHN CASCIO
HI, i'm italin fron sicily. My grandfather's name was Cascio Francesco. He was born on Lentini , Sicily, but his father went to usa (probably Omaha). His name was John Cascio. I have some picture of him. My Grandfhater, went to Usa to know his brother (that John had with another women). I woul to ...
- 01 Jun 2007, 12:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Garanzio (or Garanzo)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2675
Surname Garanzio (or Garanzo)
Hi, i'm looking for any iformation about this surname Garanzio (or Garanzo). This is the surname of my mother, she was born in Messina, in the 1947, but she don't knows her origins. I think that it is propably a foreign surname,(south america or spain?).
Thanks a lot to everyone help me.
Thanks a lot to everyone help me.