Search found 25 matches

by Cinquini
19 May 2009, 21:45
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Off topic - cant send private message
Replies: 2
Views: 4049

Off topic - cant send private message

Excuse me moderator, I havent found another place to post this message. You can remove it after read

Is there a problem with the private message system? I'm trying to send messages (include one of them to you) but they never goes out from the 'outbox' folder.

Thanks for your help
by Cinquini
01 May 2009, 14:21
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Comune di Colle Umberto doesn't reply my letters
Views: 2983

Re: Comune di Colle Umberto doesn't reply my letters

Write again to the Mayor, stating what you said above. You need to say that it is for citizenship purposes. If that doesn't work email me privately and I will phone them when I get back to Italy in June. Thanks Italysearcher. I'll write again, this time to the mayor. I'll keep in tough with you. Th...
by Cinquini
29 Apr 2009, 16:46
Topic: Comune di Colle Umberto doesn't reply my letters
Views: 2983

Comune di Colle Umberto doesn't reply my letters

Hi all I've sent two letters to the city of Colle Umberto. I know that my ggmother wasnt registered at the Ufficio Anagrafe. I've got and email from the ufficio anagrafe saying that nothing was found in the my ggmother's birth year. But there is an requirement from the Italian Consulate at Sao Paulo...
by Cinquini
24 Dec 2008, 13:16
Topic: Passengers list Genova-Santos (Brazil) 1888
Replies: 9
Views: 13304

Re: Passengers list Genova-Santos (Brazil) 1888

For arrivals at the port of Santos in Sao paulo state try also www.memorialdoimigrante.sp.gov.br =Peter= Peter Memorial do Imigrante has registers only for families that stayed at least one night at the immigrant hostelry. Unfortunally my family shouldnt have spend some time at the hostelry, becaus...
by Cinquini
24 Dec 2008, 13:13

Re: Passengers list Genova-Santos (Brazil) 1888

For destination Rio De Janeiro/Santos ports go to www.arquivonacional.gov.br On the left side of the screen click on Servicios Aos Usuarios. Next page click on Atendimento a Distancia and then on the link formulario. Please let me know how you make out? =Peter= Hi Peter I've phoned the atendant at ...
by Cinquini
23 Dec 2008, 17:52

Passengers list Genova-Santos (Brazil) 1888

Anyone could give a tip where to find passengers list for the route Genova - Rio de Janeiro - Santos in the range late 1887 - early 1889?
by Cinquini
20 Dec 2008, 14:50
Topic: Christmas Card
Replies: 13
Views: 8611

Re: Christmas Card

Ok, dont let start a war, please. I think Peter is right, but for USA or North America, or even our poor South America. But I dont believe that send money for a ufficiale del anagrafe could be a good idea. Europeans think different, just it. I just want to be warm-hearted, even because I've sent an ...
by Cinquini
19 Dec 2008, 18:15

Re: Christmas Card

Well while I think it's a nice gesture, I am not sure the email will let an ecard through do to virus protection software. Even mine gives me grief sometimes and I can't open them at work so it may not be wise. hummm, I didnt think about anti-virus blocking this kind of message. You're right. It co...
by Cinquini
19 Dec 2008, 11:56

Christmas Card

Is it a good idea send a Christmas card to an 'anagrafe' officer at comune address? How do they feel about it? I know that there's no enough time to send christmas card through regular mail from Brazil to Italy, but there's a email card option. I'm wondering if they would feel ok about receiveing a ...
by Cinquini
18 Dec 2008, 19:18
Topic: Help translation Spanish to Italian
Replies: 4
Views: 5534

Re: Help translation Spanish to Italian

PeterTimber wrote:Dear Valmir I believe this is the same as the Italian "PLURILINGUE" documents issued in Italy isn't it? =Peter=
Yes, yes, yes, the correct is PLURILINGUE.. My mistake, sorry.
by Cinquini
16 Dec 2008, 19:51
Topic: Help translation Spanish to Italian
Replies: 4
Views: 5534

Re: Help translation Spanish to Italian

OK, how stupid am I..

Since europe countries are signatiries of Apostille treaty, just asked for a 'multilingue' birth certificate at Almeria register office and voilà: No translation needed.
by Cinquini
12 Dec 2008, 12:54
Topic: ricerca parenti emigrati in Argentina
Replies: 11
Views: 31778

Re: ricerca parenti emigrati in Argentina

Vlamir ha letto i negativi risultati della ricerca en Uruguay, Peru, Cile e Venezuela? =Peter= Peter, questa paginna non è aggiornatta. Ha molti aziende telefonica in Brasile, ognuna con vostre pagine bianche. Telefonica fissa Telefonia immobile * GVT - Global Village Telecom * Brasil Telecom * Oi...
by Cinquini
11 Dec 2008, 13:52
Topic: ricerca parenti emigrati in Argentina
Replies: 11
Views: 31778

Re: ricerca parenti emigrati in Argentina

Mary, qui a San paolo in Brasile non si trova nessuno Papanice nella pagina bianca (www.telefonica.com.br - click nell link 'buscar' da sezione "guia de assinantes") Sto cercando i dati dei miei parenti emigrati in Argentina. Si tratta di 2 fratelli: Pasquale Papanice nato nel 1887 e Papan...
by Cinquini
08 Dec 2008, 14:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: CINQUINI,TOMMASI,BENELLI,MILANESI - Montemagno,Camaiore (LU)
Replies: 7
Views: 6061

Re: CINQUINI,TOMMASI,BENELLI,MILANESI - Montemagno,Camaiore

Hi Riccardo

how many coupons do you think it's needed to send a letter from Italy to Brasil?
ricbru wrote:I suggest you to write him again, this time in the envelope, along with the letter put an envelope for him to reply and an international reply coupon.
by Cinquini
08 Dec 2008, 14:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: CINQUINI,TOMMASI,BENELLI,MILANESI - Montemagno,Camaiore (LU)
Replies: 7
Views: 6061

Re: CINQUINI,TOMMASI,BENELLI,MILANESI - Montemagno,Camaiore

PeterTimber wrote:Are you in Spain? =Peter=
Brasil or Brazil or Brasile