Search found 52 matches

by Angela48
16 Apr 2023, 15:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Parents of Luigi Mennilli
Replies: 2
Views: 471

Re: Parents of Luigi Mennilli

Thank you Italysearcher. However, in searching further for information on Andrea Mennilli and Saverina Vecchione, I located Andrea Josepho Minnilli and Severina Vecchhiotti. Even though there are spelling differences as well as date discrepancies, is Andrea Josepho Minnilli the same Andrea Mennilli ...
by Angela48
12 Apr 2023, 20:28
Topic: Parents of Luigi Mennilli
Replies: 2
Views: 471

Parents of Luigi Mennilli

In a previous post the following was provided: Luigi was the son of deceased Andrea Mennilli, and deceased Saverina Vecchione. https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua17815209/5Y9JK9E/ According to my current records to date, Luigi was born in 1734 in Ripa Teatina or Torrevecchia Teatina, di...
by Angela48
13 Mar 2023, 17:48
Topic: Giovanbattista Cione and Wife
Replies: 12
Views: 585

Re: Giovanbattista Cione and Wife

Thank you. Have a wonderful day.
by Angela48
12 Mar 2023, 19:47

Once again thank you for the additional information. In reviewing page 123 I noticed on page 122 the names Gennaro Cioni, Isabella Lenzi and Maddalina Cioni. Any relation to Giavanni's family?
by Angela48
12 Mar 2023, 19:47

Once again thank you for the additional information. In reviewing page 123 I noticed on page 122 the names Gennaro Cioni, Isabella Lenzi and Maddalina Cioni. Any relation to Giavanni's family?
by Angela48
12 Mar 2023, 16:40

Grazia tanti mmogno for all of the additional information. It was more than what I expected. However, is there any way to provide more information on Emilia's parents? I have tried unsuccessfully many times to obtain information on Giovanbattista, even with variations on the spelling of both first a...
by Angela48
12 Mar 2023, 03:21

Daughter Emilia Cione (or Cioni) married Alessandro Ferrara on March 2, 1871. I don't have a birth or death date on Emilia or Alessandro. The only dates I have are on their children.
by Angela48
11 Mar 2023, 21:02

Giovanbattista Cione and Wife

I am searching for information on my paternal great-great grandparents: The parents of my grandmother, Clotilda Ferrara, are Alessandro Ferrara and Emilia Cione from Villamaina, Avellino, Italy. Emilia is the daughter of Giovanbattista Cione, her mother's name is unknown. Alessandro and Emilia's chi...
by Angela48
10 Jan 2023, 22:35
Topic: Parents of Pasquale Mennilli & Rosaria Saluti
Replies: 5
Views: 778

Re: Parents of Pasquale Mennilli & Rosaria Saluti

Further research on the parents and grandparents of Pasquale Giustino Antonio Mennilli from the information provided above. Parents Luigi Mennilli and Leonilda di Lizio. Record shows Leonstda di Lizio married Luigi Minnelli; had two children Vicenzo & Michela. No mention of Pasquale & Luigi ...
by Angela48
01 Sep 2022, 16:22

Re: Parents of Pasquale Mennilli & Rosaria Saluti

Thank you Tessa for the above information. It was more than what I expected in return. I am curious the reason why the "processetti". Was it age difference or was there a prior marriage for Pasquale Guistino Antonio Mennilli?
by Angela48
29 Aug 2022, 13:55

Parents of Pasquale Mennilli & Rosaria Saluti

I am searching for information on the parents of Pasquale Mennilli and Rosaria Saluti. Pasquale Mennilli may have been born in Ripa Teatina, Chieti, Abruzzo around 1789 and possibly died prior to 1863; married Rosaria Saluti (date unknown),born about 1798, unable to locate area of birth or death inf...
by Angela48
28 Jun 2022, 18:09
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Records for Emigration & Immigration
Replies: 1
Views: 682

Records for Emigration & Immigration

How does Italy record/documents when an Italian immigrates to another country and then returns back to Italy at a later date?
by Angela48
24 Jun 2022, 17:30
Topic: Searching for Great Great Grandparents
Replies: 18
Views: 1424

Re: Searching for Great Great Grandparents

Tessa78, thank you for the additional records. Handwritings are difficult to read but I believe the name of Maria Miscia's husband is Pasquale Antonio Mennilli, not Onofrio. If not, then the marriage record for Cristina and Maria is not the same Pasquale. What do you think?
by Angela48
23 Jun 2022, 16:58

Tessa78 and MMogno, thank you for your quick response and help. I come to you only when I have exhausted or reached a dead end on my research. I hope I have not made a pest of myself. You are fantastic and I appreciate everything you have provided to me. Grazia tanti, tanti.
by Angela48
22 Jun 2022, 14:37

Tessa78. I received an error message 403 Forbidden when attempting to retrieve both Paolo and Nicolantonio websites provided by you above. This is the first time I've had this problem. Can you help me?