Search found 18 matches
- 28 Mar 2012, 23:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2875
Re: Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
I have concluded that Dominico De Luca from Preturo, L'Aquila, Italy is my grandfather, I am 98% certain. From the Ellis Island search I spent a lot of time doing, narrowed it down to this Dominico, That was the year he came to U.S. according to 1910 census, it even stated his mole on right cheek ...
- 26 Mar 2012, 23:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2875
Re: Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
Still searching for Dominico and Atonio De Luca's home town in Italy. Then I can hopefully get more info on other family members. Any help or suggestions, thank you
- 26 Mar 2012, 04:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2875
Re: Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
Antonio's brother Dominico was a naturalized citizen, anyone have access to these records that might state parents names in Italy and hometown? thank you
- 25 Mar 2012, 21:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2875
Re: Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
Thank you for the info on death cert. too bad it doesn't show parents info etc. Its my understanding that birth cert. in Italy are hard to get and require a lot more research. If you have access to that , it would be much appreciated, thanks darin
- 25 Mar 2012, 20:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2875
Antonio DeLuca death record, santa cruz Ca
Antonio De Luca died sometime after the 1910 census, I would like a copy of death record that might show parents names? His brother Dominico was my Great Grandfather.thanks for any help
- 27 Oct 2009, 23:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
Will send you pm.
- 27 Oct 2009, 23:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
That is a lot of info, much appreciated VJ and Jenf.
Jenf, It sounds like we are distant relatives. This is what I was hoping for, to learn some family history and discover relatives that are still with us.
Jenf, It sounds like we are distant relatives. This is what I was hoping for, to learn some family history and discover relatives that are still with us.
- 27 Oct 2009, 23:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
VJ, thanks so much.
- 27 Oct 2009, 23:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
I just ordered SS application. So hope it will provide some more info, thanks
- 27 Oct 2009, 22:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
Those are his records, thank you. Stil does not list birth place or town of origin that I can see. But I appreciate the info.
If we can't find his ship manifest or naturalization records, you may have to order his social security application.
According to this 1950 manifest Domenico De Luca was a ...
If we can't find his ship manifest or naturalization records, you may have to order his social security application.
According to this 1950 manifest Domenico De Luca was a ...
- 27 Oct 2009, 22:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
I do not recall my GGF first wife's name, they had 3 children though. Son, Darrol, daughters Eva and Elsie. His first wife died before I was born. He went back to Italy and married again. Brought her back here to Santa Cruz. Her name was Yollanda.
Any other info you find would be appreciated ...
Any other info you find would be appreciated ...
- 27 Oct 2009, 22:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
Those are his records, thank you. Stil does not list birth place or town of origin that I can see. But I appreciate the info.
- 27 Oct 2009, 22:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
All I know is that according to the 1910 census he arrived in US in 1907. Whether he came through Ellis Is. or another route ? yet to be discovered.
- 27 Oct 2009, 21:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
If he arrived by ship via Panama canal, where could one find those records?
- 27 Oct 2009, 21:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12865
Re: Dominic De Luca
Yes that is my GGF. Thank you.
Any more info would be appreciated. Hoping to learn the name of his home town in Italy.
Any more info would be appreciated. Hoping to learn the name of his home town in Italy.