Just sent you a private message Donna. Please contact me via email and we can compare notes. Glad you sent me a message!
bhammilazzo
Search found 21 matches
- 25 Oct 2011, 01:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Birth/Marriage Information from Montemaggiore
- Replies: 18
- Views: 10431
- 16 Jul 2010, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Milazzos from Sicili
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5443
Re: Information on Milazzos from Sicili
Tessa,
The coat of arms I have looks nothing like the ones shown....
Great information....I've bookmarked it for further study later.
bhammilazzo
The coat of arms I have looks nothing like the ones shown....
Great information....I've bookmarked it for further study later.
bhammilazzo
- 07 Jul 2010, 13:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montemaggiore Belsito, Italy - Catholic
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3904
Re: Montemaggiore Belsito, Italy - Catholic
Well....I can't say I am surprised...when I saw the population size I was worried (under 4,000). Thanks for the info...I guess I'll need to contact the parish and make a formal request.
Thank you!
Mickey
Thank you!
Mickey
- 07 Jul 2010, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Montemaggiore Belsito, Italy - Catholic
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3904
Montemaggiore Belsito, Italy - Catholic
Hello,
Can someone possibly give me some direction.
My grandmothers family is from Montemaggiore Belsito, Italy...the Family name is Tripi and I would like to start searching through church records if they are available.
Can anyone give me some suggestions?
Pilot Search has records from ...
Can someone possibly give me some direction.
My grandmothers family is from Montemaggiore Belsito, Italy...the Family name is Tripi and I would like to start searching through church records if they are available.
Can anyone give me some suggestions?
Pilot Search has records from ...
- 06 Jul 2010, 11:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Additional Translation
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7622
Re: Additional Translation
Thank you for all the links, suggestions and names. I was able to ad at least one generation of family on my genealogy. To see dates in the early 1800s is amazing to me and my mother.
I am absolutely amazed at how willing all of you are to help me. Your generosity of you time is very appreciated ...
I am absolutely amazed at how willing all of you are to help me. Your generosity of you time is very appreciated ...
- 05 Jul 2010, 10:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Additional Translation
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7622
Additional Translation
Good Morning,
Yesterday I made more progress on my Italian Genealogy research than I have in 6 months. I am hoping I can impose once again to confirm the research I made with another translation. Hopefully to confirm my findings. Attached is the Marriage record for:
Natale Milazzo
Born 1832
and ...
Yesterday I made more progress on my Italian Genealogy research than I have in 6 months. I am hoping I can impose once again to confirm the research I made with another translation. Hopefully to confirm my findings. Attached is the Marriage record for:
Natale Milazzo
Born 1832
and ...
- 04 Jul 2010, 21:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Assistanc WIth Handwriting and Translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4391
Re: Assistanc WIth Handwriting and Translation
Tommaso,
Ploia is not a name I have even seen in records. Any chance it still could be Plaia or is the other common?
So here Mother's last name is Cialla...
A huge help...I will begin searching the records in San Giovanni Battista and see if I can find anything.
Thanks a million! I can't wait to ...
Ploia is not a name I have even seen in records. Any chance it still could be Plaia or is the other common?
So here Mother's last name is Cialla...
A huge help...I will begin searching the records in San Giovanni Battista and see if I can find anything.
Thanks a million! I can't wait to ...
- 04 Jul 2010, 13:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Assistanc WIth Handwriting and Translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4391
Re: Assistanc WIth Handwriting and Translation
Johnny, thank for the heads up on the image rules. I had not seen it. Believe me, if I could afford to hand this off to someone I would but its a solo effort and I am not getting any assistance from my family.
I would be curious to see what you would charge for something like that so please e-mail ...
I would be curious to see what you would charge for something like that so please e-mail ...
- 04 Jul 2010, 11:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Assistanc WIth Handwriting and Translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4391
Assistanc WIth Handwriting and Translation
:D Can anyone Assist Me in the translation of this marriage document?
Year is 1894
San Giovanni Battista
Bisaquino
Joseph Milazzo
B1865 B1943
and
Leonarda or Leonalda Zito Plaia
B1871 D 1940
I am hoping there is a mother and father of the brided and groom listed so I can continue my genealogy ...
Year is 1894
San Giovanni Battista
Bisaquino
Joseph Milazzo
B1865 B1943
and
Leonarda or Leonalda Zito Plaia
B1871 D 1940
I am hoping there is a mother and father of the brided and groom listed so I can continue my genealogy ...
- 02 Jul 2010, 23:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Lombardo and Cuilla
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3732
Re: Information on Lombardo and Cuilla
Just found out that Anthony Lombardo was from Sutera, Sicily......
- 02 Jul 2010, 20:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Lombardo and Cuilla
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3732
Re: Information on Lombardo and Cuilla
They do show up in the 1930 Alabama Census...thank you VJ, I just did not see anything other than that Census.
Yes, Anthony Mario Lombardo (my Uncle Anthony) is correct...he did pass at age 33.
His Wife is Margaret (Margie) Helena Milazzo and is still alive and kicking here in Birmingham. She has ...
Yes, Anthony Mario Lombardo (my Uncle Anthony) is correct...he did pass at age 33.
His Wife is Margaret (Margie) Helena Milazzo and is still alive and kicking here in Birmingham. She has ...
- 02 Jul 2010, 14:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Information on Lombardo and Cuilla
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3732
Information on Lombardo and Cuilla
Hello,
A member of my extended family is looking for information on a
Anthony Lombardo
b1889
Married to:
Mary Ciulla b1899 d1975
I find them in the 1930 Census but can't find anything before that. In 1930 it listed:
Tony Lombardo Age 41 born 1889
Mary Lombardo Age 31 born 1899 ( I believe she ...
A member of my extended family is looking for information on a
Anthony Lombardo
b1889
Married to:
Mary Ciulla b1899 d1975
I find them in the 1930 Census but can't find anything before that. In 1930 it listed:
Tony Lombardo Age 41 born 1889
Mary Lombardo Age 31 born 1899 ( I believe she ...
- 13 Jun 2010, 21:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Birth/Marriage Information from Montemaggiore
- Replies: 18
- Views: 10431
Re: Looking for Birth/Marriage Information from Montemaggior
Valarie,
How cool....I'll join the Irish Genealogy website and you'll know me because I've made it similar this one "bhamHicks. Maybe you can get me passed the road block I have. I'd rather just send you it in an e-mail...but you are probably covered up with requests.
bhammilazzo
How cool....I'll join the Irish Genealogy website and you'll know me because I've made it similar this one "bhamHicks. Maybe you can get me passed the road block I have. I'd rather just send you it in an e-mail...but you are probably covered up with requests.
bhammilazzo
- 13 Jun 2010, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Birth/Marriage Information from Montemaggiore
- Replies: 18
- Views: 10431
Re: Looking for Birth/Marriage Information from Montemaggior
SusanJ and Valerie,
I cannot thank you enough for your help. All of these dates, names, places can be overwhelming and since I am too young to have know any of theses facts....I have to rely on jogging the memories of my mother (Amelia Tripi's Daughter) to see if theses facts make sense. It's a ...
I cannot thank you enough for your help. All of these dates, names, places can be overwhelming and since I am too young to have know any of theses facts....I have to rely on jogging the memories of my mother (Amelia Tripi's Daughter) to see if theses facts make sense. It's a ...
- 12 Jun 2010, 23:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Birth/Marriage Information from Montemaggiore
- Replies: 18
- Views: 10431
Re: Looking for Birth/Marriage Information from Montemaggior
Valarie, this all matches up according to my mom...I'm really excited. Finding the name of Samuel Tripi's father and mother gets me further down the road than before...
Now I need to get the mother and father of Leanora Tripi......1878 and any siblings.....
I can't thank you enough for your help ...
Now I need to get the mother and father of Leanora Tripi......1878 and any siblings.....
I can't thank you enough for your help ...