This is a note from a birth cirtificate. I'm pretty sure it says who the person married. Anyway, it looks like there are two dates, one at the top, and one at the bottom. Which is the date of the marriage? And what is the other one?
Thanks in advance!!
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7249 ...
Search found 13 matches
- 14 Oct 2010, 23:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can someone help me read this note?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1428
- 26 Sep 2010, 00:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Where is the Father from?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3677
Re: Where is the Father from?
Ah, Thank you!
- 26 Sep 2010, 00:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Where is the Father from?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3677
Where is the Father from?
I have this document and I am trying to read what is says for where the father is from. The father is Antonio Iodice.
Does it just say he is from the same place as where the document was made? Or was he living somewhere else? I cannot find the birth certificate of one of his daughters. I am trying ...
Does it just say he is from the same place as where the document was made? Or was he living somewhere else? I cannot find the birth certificate of one of his daughters. I am trying ...
- 19 Aug 2010, 21:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate - I need help with some translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2567
Re: Birth Certificate - I need help with some translation
Hmm, it does look like Giovanni Iodice. That is her father's name too. Would there be any way the note is about her father?
Thank you!
Thank you!
- 18 Aug 2010, 18:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Surname?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2681
Re: Surname?
Yeah Di Sturco looks good, check out the link below.
http://lazio.indettaglio.it/eng/motori/ ... i_out.html
http://lazio.indettaglio.it/eng/motori/ ... i_out.html
- 18 Aug 2010, 18:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Birth Certificate - I need help with some translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2567
Birth Certificate - I need help with some translation
I already have the main stuff, names and dates, from this record. But as I try to look for the parents' marriage record (Giovanni and Maria) I cannot find it anywhere. I also cannot find any siblings for Rosa.
Is there anything written that might have useful information about this?
I see the ...
Is there anything written that might have useful information about this?
I see the ...
- 12 Aug 2010, 16:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7863
Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
You all are great! Thank you so much!
- 12 Aug 2010, 16:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Giuseppe and Annantonia: Parents Names
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8163
Re: Giuseppe and Annantonia: Parents Names
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I had never seen those names before!
- 11 Aug 2010, 21:54
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Giuseppe and Annantonia: Parents Names
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8163
Re: Giuseppe and Annantonia: Parents Names
Thanks. Any ideas for the four names to the right of those?
- 11 Aug 2010, 21:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Giuseppe and Annantonia: Parents Names
- Replies: 13
- Views: 8163
Giuseppe and Annantonia: Parents Names
Can anyone read the parents names from this document? I am not very familiar with old Italian names.
Thank you!
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5188 ... oniain.jpg
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9357 ... oniodo.jpg
Thank you!
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5188 ... oniain.jpg
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9357 ... oniodo.jpg
- 11 Aug 2010, 21:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7863
- 11 Aug 2010, 21:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7863
- 11 Aug 2010, 19:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7863
I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!
--Is there a way to post the documents so they are bigger?--
I have a few birth documents and I think the note right under the name says who the person married and when.
Can someone help me read this?
This is what I have so far:
Raffaele Giancola married someone (please help me read the whole ...
I have a few birth documents and I think the note right under the name says who the person married and when.
Can someone help me read this?
This is what I have so far:
Raffaele Giancola married someone (please help me read the whole ...