I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
User avatar
maestra36
Master
Master
Posts: 3422
Joined: 19 Oct 2007, 00:00

Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!

Post by maestra36 »

Fiorucci is a surname in the town. The other surname you typed is not.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!

Post by Tessa78 »

I know :-)

I looked them up...just telling you what it looked like to me... :-)

T.
User avatar
mamatangelo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 11 Aug 2010, 18:53

Re: I need help reading notes on Birth Certificates!

Post by mamatangelo »

You all are great! Thank you so much!
Post Reply