Search found 14274 matches

by suanj
10 May 2021, 15:51
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Maybe my great grandfather is Italian, or French, or Argentinian?
Replies: 10
Views: 392

Re: Maybe my great grandfather is Italian, or French, or Argentinian?

Currently this search is no possible, because needs to find Antonio sr birth and his marriage with Victoria, if married in Argentina or in Italy...
suanj
by suanj
10 May 2021, 09:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: S.O.S. from the Diocesan archive of Grotte, Agrigento, Sicily, IT
Replies: 0
Views: 71

S.O.S. from the Diocesan archive of Grotte, Agrigento, Sicily, IT

S.O.S. from the Diocesan archive of Grotte, Agrigento, Sicily, IT "The Grotte's registers are infested with parasites and to rid out of them it would costs 1800 euros, contributions are sought to save the parish registers in order to be able to add them to the archive then to digitize and put ...
by suanj
09 May 2021, 18:15
Topic: Maybe my great grandfather is Italian, or French, or Argentinian?
Replies: 10
Views: 392

Re: Maybe my great grandfather is Italian, or French, or Argentinian?

But the parents was italians? You can get the church marriage? Sometimes is mentioned the parent's birthplace...
by suanj
04 May 2021, 08:55
Topic: Looking for DI NIGRO ANTONIO/DE NEGRI ANTONIO
Replies: 21
Views: 731

Re: Looking for DI NIGRO ANTONIO/DE NEGRI ANTONIO

Marco DI NIGRO cannot be Marco Antonio Nigro.
by suanj
03 May 2021, 16:04

Rosa De Nigro death, daughter of Marco De Nigro.. no birthplace mentioned
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... A799J-QHW2
by suanj
03 May 2021, 15:45

Potenza maybe abt the province, because in potenza town I no found Antonio birth record.. by his marriage he was born around 23 mar 1891 if I remember well and understood the portoguese.. but he was 3 on 1893 so born abt on 1890, however I search 1890 and 1891.. I searched in Lagonegro, Moliterno an...
by suanj
03 May 2021, 08:18

Hi, in effects I searched in Viggiano, Viggianello, Rotonda( because one in Rio de Janeiro with surname Di Cunto coming from Rotonda, Marsico Nuovo, Satriano di lucania.. etc.. and some other place in the area where the Di Cunto are populars. but I searched abt Antonio and I no found.. I can search ...
by suanj
02 May 2021, 07:29

Stephanienegri wrote: 01 May 2021, 05:27 the information on the Jose de Cunto di Negri certificate is that the maternal grandparents (Teresa di Cunto's parents) are called Maria Inglese and Giuseppe di Cunto (this information is also new to me)
Thanks, good info!
by suanj
30 Apr 2021, 09:05

the genealogic tree of antongeorgrossi I don't know if the infos are ok, but is no abt your ancestor, because your ancestor was the son of Tommaso and Rosa Falibene... I believe that the genealogic tree is a mix of infos, because YOUR ancestor had a brother called Marco and a sister named Maria Rosa...
by suanj
29 Apr 2021, 15:49

By military draft cards, no Tommaso and no Antonio are enlisted so no in the Salerno archive index. That means just one thing: Francesco Antonio moved in other province, married and fathered in new residence place.. But where? The maiden name of Teresa don't help much because could be: DI CONTO DE C...
by suanj
29 Apr 2021, 06:20

The maiden name of Teresa on brasilian documents, (don't exist in Italy) is different from her maiden name on the ship'manifest. The ship's manifest is more affordable, because, is the last contact with italian language. More: if you found Francescantonio birth record in Sicignano why no said? Why n...
by suanj
28 Apr 2021, 23:07

Please to see: a sister of Francesco Antonio Di Nigro, that I found, also went in Brasil: Sex Female Age 76 Event Place Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil Death Date 20 Mar 1936 Birth Year (Estimated) 1860 Father's Name Thomazo de Negro Mother's Name Rosa Felibella de Negro Certificate Number 96...
by suanj
28 Apr 2021, 17:55

I found just one, after a fast search: but in Sicignano degli Alburni, cannot find the other family members... the age and the name matching, because De Nigro and Di Nigro are mispelled frequently... but I cannot find the marriage aas a well the children.. the his parent's names matching with childr...
by suanj
28 Apr 2021, 17:14

Hi here the arrival http://www.inci.org.br/acervodigital/upload/livros/pdfs/L039_167.pdf 039 167 52060 03/05/1893 DE NIGRO FRANCESCO 36 M ITALIANOS LAS PALMAS 039 167 52060 03/05/1893 DE CURTO THERESA 36 M ITALIANOS LAS PALMAS 039 167 52060 03/05/1893 DE NIGRO ROSA 8 F ITALIANOS LAS PALMAS 039 167 5...
by suanj
28 Apr 2021, 09:31
Topic: D' Angelo family from Bologna, Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 113

Re: D' Angelo family from Bologna, Italy

Looking for birth records for maternal great-grandfather Felice D' Angelo born 1870. Where can I locate Italian records? He likely immigrated to USA in 1891. Hi, why you think that the family coming from Bologna? on 1900 census, Felice was married and at home also two his brother: Vincenzo and Anto...