Search found 13328 matches

by suanj
17 Jul 2018, 22:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for cartasso
Replies: 2
Views: 61

Re: Looking for cartasso

His birthplace was Crocefieschi (Genoa province) and his surname Cartasso is right... no civil records on line before of 1866...
here the Cartasso in Crocefieschi
directory https://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs ... ocefieschi
suanj
by suanj
17 Jul 2018, 19:21
Topic: Help with birth record - Domenico Carlo Liziero - Around 1882
Replies: 12
Views: 308

Re: Help with birth record - Domenico Carlo Liziero - Around 1882

By Archive of Padova and Rovigo- Liste di leva: Cognome Nome Num. lista Data di Nascita Località Nascita Provincia Anno Comune Iscrizione Mand Padre Madre LEZZIERO Domenico 159,00 19/07/1882 VILLAMARZANA RO 1882 ROVIGO ROVIGO Cesare Crivellin Maria LEZZIERO Domenico born in Villamarzana( Rovigo prov...
by suanj
17 Jul 2018, 18:51

Yes, I found: the family arrived on 4 Nov 1891, on the navio Giulio Mazzino, the family was: Cesare Leziero 0594 Nada consta 31 Elina Leziero 0598 Filho (a) 4 Elisabetta Leziero 0599 Mãe 60 Lidunia Seziero 0595 Esposa (o) 28 Sampeo Leziero 0597 Filho (a) 7 ( Pompeo Leziero) Carlo Leziero 0596 Filho ...
by suanj
17 Jul 2018, 18:20

Hi, and you can say me, almost, if Domenico arrived in Brasil with parents, or when he was a dult person and single..? what year, you think, he arrived? what port? suanj Hi! Domenico has arrived nearby 1890 with her parents (Cesare and Maria) in Port of Santos/SP. He was a child. with 8 years, i th...
by suanj
17 Jul 2018, 09:35

Hi, and you can say me, almost, if Domenico arrived in Brasil with parents, or when he was a dult person and single..? what year, you think, he arrived? what port?
suanj
by suanj
13 Jul 2018, 17:08
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Need help with a picture
Replies: 8
Views: 635

Re: Need help with a picture

But in the pictures, full view, the place is Wien, and he wrote also that it is surrounded by barbed wire...
suanj
by suanj
13 Jul 2018, 08:35

Among the civil records, available online, of MONTECATINI TERME (EX MONTECATINI VAL DI NIEVOLE), I searched among the weddings from 1912 to 1921 and I did not find any Benini. I was obviously looking for Vezio's parents. But I only found an Angiolo BERNINI from Piandiscò, who married Armida Giuntoli...
by suanj
10 Jul 2018, 18:03

Hi! i'm looking for my great-grandfather called Domenico Carlo Liziero. He was born around 1882, probably nearby of Venezia but i can't found anything about him or his parents (Cesare and Maria) on familysearch. I visited emigrazioneveneta.com and founded a record but they don't let me access the d...
by suanj
10 Jul 2018, 09:03
Topic: Foundling and new surname at death
Replies: 14
Views: 346

Re: Foundling and new surname at death

No, no add confusion, because as I said earlier, adding another surname, chosen among the local surnames, the origin of the person, being a foundling, was somehow masked. That is, he did not make it seem like a foundling. It was a practice to add a real surname to one of a foundling who was in use f...
by suanj
09 Jul 2018, 21:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Vercelli Piedmont
Replies: 4
Views: 155

Re: Vercelli Piedmont

Hi Crystal, Campiglia Cervo is currently in Biella province, but the territorial boundaries over time have changed and therefore before it was in the province of Vercelli...
regards,
suanj
by suanj
09 Jul 2018, 18:02
Topic: Foundling and new surname at death
Replies: 14
Views: 346

Re: Foundling and new surname at death

I believe that Del Popolo is a surname of foundling, meaning: (son) of the people (so anyone could be his father), and because it was many Del Popolo, the clerk to add another surname, to anyone Del Popolo, to disguise a little that of a foundling, and to let understand that the all Del Popolos was ...
by suanj
06 Jul 2018, 18:33

I found this your post, and seeming you are unsure abt the surname spelling as a well of birthplace https://ww2db.com/country/italy A Vezio Benini died on 1946, but he was born in Rocca San Casciano on 1923... so don't match.. Benini Vezio n. a RSC il 6. 2. 1923 m. a RSC il 29. 1. 1946 http://www.al...
by suanj
04 Jul 2018, 08:40
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Federico Marion
Views: 171

Re: Federico Marion

By Venezia archive a Bartolomeo Alessandro Marion born in Monastier, son of Natale and of Teresa Pavanel, no Mazzarin( Massarin more right maybe): Marion Bartolomeo Alessandro di professione: Villico figlio di Marion Natale di professione Villico e Pavanel Teresa Nato il 11/01/1881 Luogo di nascita:...
by suanj
03 Jul 2018, 11:47
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Federico Marion
Views: 171

Re: Federico Marion

In effects a Antonio Marion, born on 1893, also was a Brother of your Federico, and don't appears on the ship's manifest: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2140223