by suanj
Today, 09:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Rafael Desar Marini
Replies: 3
Views: 93

Re: Rafael Desar Marini

Trevisan,
on familysearch are no records abt the Rigoberto birthplace, and I think could be the same where Rafael married... and also no records of town where Rafael died...
suanj
by suanj
Yesterday, 18:29
Topic: Rafael Desar Marini
Replies: 3
Views: 93

Re: Rafael Desar Marini

Hi Trevisan, the name is very popular and without to know almost the parent's names it is a bit hard to search..
suanj
by suanj
Yesterday, 11:39
Topic: Maria Sacco, Comunicazione Negativa
Replies: 5
Views: 96

Re: Maria Sacco, Comunicazione Negativa

By this record, Filippo married in Castagna on Mar 1897 https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1999177, and Maria was born on 1873!
suanj
by suanj
15 Jan 2019, 18:34
Topic: Pasquala Lamarca?
Replies: 6
Views: 81

Re: Pasquala Lamarca?

Hi,
you can add more details? where Salvatore lived in USA? the children name...? Pasqua or Pasquala, or Pasqualina, changed her first name in USA? Any detail can help to find her birthplace...
best regards,
suanj
by suanj
15 Jan 2019, 11:34
Topic: please share your best ideas for my DOMENICO YACKETTA pursuit?
Replies: 8
Views: 151

Re: please share your best ideas for my DOMENICO YACKETTA pursuit?

I believe that the better record matching enough is: First Name : Domenico Last Name : Tacchetta (IACCHETTA right) Nationality : Italy, Italian South Last Place of Residence : Celano Date of Arrival : March 13th, 1905 Age at Arrival : 20 Gender : Male Marital Status : Single Ship of Travel : Algeria...
by suanj
14 Jan 2019, 08:30
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Celli Domenico - Brazil
Replies: 2
Views: 45

Re: Celli Domenico - Brazil

It could be possible that this record is abt a second son of your ancestor: Domingos Celi mentioned in the record of Antonio Celi Name Domingos Celi gender Male Wife Dominga Lazzarotta Son Antonio Celi Other information in the record of Antonio Celi from Brasil Batismos Name Antonio Celi Gender Male...
by suanj
14 Jan 2019, 08:25
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Celli Domenico - Brazil
Views: 45

Re: Celli Domenico - Brazil

Adriano, the name is popular and you don't have a birthdate or other details.. to add.. please to find his Church marriage, if he married in Brazil, because it could be possible to find his age, parent's names and birthplace on the Church marriage.. probably he married in same parish where Victorio ...
by suanj
11 Jan 2019, 08:46
Topic: Peraesi Family - From Cosenza?
Replies: 1
Views: 81

Re: Peraesi Family - From Cosenza?

searching the right spelling of the her maiden name, I found the marriage of a sister: Serafina Peraes mentioned in the record of Jose Angrizani and Serafina Peraes Name Jose Angrizani Birth Date 1902 Birthplace Sao Lourenco, Brasil Age 21 Spouse's Name Serafina Peraes Spouse's Birth Date 1904 Spous...
by suanj
10 Jan 2019, 18:27
Topic: Giuseppe Simone
Replies: 12
Views: 200

Re: Giuseppe Simone

Our goal: to find the birthplace... Marriage: Muro Lucano, Potenza, IT 29 Nov 1870 Giuseppe SIMONE 23 old, olive oil merchant, born in Balvano , residing in Muro Lucano, son of Costantino and of Angela Montagna Filomena IASILLO ( no Fasilli) 19 old, spinner, born and residing in Muro Lucano, daughte...
by suanj
10 Jan 2019, 15:49

Basilicata region.. Right spelling... Seeming that the marriage was in New York, but I cannot find the record.. Abt Giuseppe I have a idea, I will search and hoping in good luck! Maybe Giuseppe father was named Costantino, because Giuseppe'son was Costantino chamged in Willie...finding the marriage ...
by suanj
10 Jan 2019, 09:24

He was born in 1852 and his wife was Filomena, born 1854. Hi, welcome! Really your Giuseppe was born around the 1848 Giuseppe Simone New Jersey State Census, 1915 Name Giuseppe Simone Event Type Census Event Year 1915 Event Place Passaic, 1 ward, 3 district, Passaic, New Jersey, United States Gende...
by suanj
15 Dec 2018, 06:21
Topic: Attilio frezzato italian pow Nottingham 1945
Replies: 13
Views: 858

Re: Attilio frezzato italian pow Nottingham 1945

Maybe both, language barrier and suspect... Or just no one read the message, because they applued the filter...
However I am positive abt Padova /Rovigo areas.... Hoping you can find...
suanj
by suanj
28 Nov 2018, 18:28
Topic: Foundling birth record
Replies: 1
Views: 223

Re: Foundling birth record

Hi the right surname spelling is GIAVELLI . I found his draft registration card in Benevento archive, so he was enrolled maybe in Benevento military district if he was resident in Sant'Agata dei Goti: GIAVELLI Ernesto di IGNOTA nato a NAPOLI il 06/05/1873 Giavelli Ernesto of unknown paternity, born ...
by suanj
22 Nov 2018, 18:03
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: traveling to Cintano
Views: 227

Re: traveling to Cintano

all cemeteries are open to the public- in the right hours..
suanj