Search found 19 matches

by kate
11 Nov 2003, 03:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on my ancestors
Replies: 33
Views: 24079

Hi all just letting you all know that i ahve found a guy in the states that has researched alot of my family history and he has discovered 3 more surnames for me to research. he is very thorough and very helpful,i actually found his email by going through all you links. So thanks soooooo much for th...
by kate
30 Aug 2003, 15:37

I am glad that we cleared that up as i didnt want to offend anybody,especially you as you have been a great help so far.
Keep smiling,
Kate.x
by kate
30 Aug 2003, 14:42

If i offended you peter,i am really sorry,i just meant that every time i tried the website when you gave it to me it never worked,so i wrote it down and then it worked,i could not paste it in the web browser,again i am so sorry if you took offence.
Kate. :?
by kate
30 Aug 2003, 12:21

The website you gave me ptimber worked also ......after tirelessly trying to get it to work,but i did succeed,thankyou all,Suanj i have sent you a private message.
kate. :wink:
by kate
29 Aug 2003, 05:29

Thanks all for the help,i went to the website suanj gave me and i did find what i was looking for with no problems at all,it is easier with all this help.'
Suanj, i have sent a private message to you also.
Kate. :wink:
by kate
26 Aug 2003, 06:03

Thankyou Frank for that ,i know that all people are different,i have been trying with my grandparents they recall bits and pieces,but not too much,then they get confused and not understanding alot of english makes it all the more difficult. But i am persisting with it and they appreciate what i am d...
by kate
23 Aug 2003, 03:49

Hello again,i still cannot get in to that website circocalabrese.
It tells me the website address is not correct,this is frustrating to no end,i hope it is not my computer,the page still cannot be dispalyed.
Sorry for the pestering,Kate.
by kate
17 Aug 2003, 05:05

Hello Kate here,i cannot seem to get on the websiye circocalabrese.org to write another letter,this page cannot be displayed,can you please tell me what the new address is.
Thankyou,Kate.
by kate
08 Apr 2003, 11:15
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Coat of arms
Replies: 6
Views: 10021

Coat of arms

Hi everyone,i was hoping someone could help me to find out if my family had a coat of arms or anything else of significance in history.My family name is Massaro,from SanMarco in Lamis,Foggia,i would also like to know where i could find out what my ancestors did for a living, i cant fid out off my gr...
by kate
13 Mar 2003, 07:42
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for Massaro\'s in San Marco in Lamis
Replies: 8
Views: 6473

Looking for Massaro\'s in San Marco in Lamis

Thankyou for that bit of handy info,that will be a great help.
<BR>I did not realise that i could write in English,that is much easier
<BR>Thanks again,Kate.
by kate
04 Mar 2003, 14:37

Any information on my ancestors

hello,just letting you know that i got hold of all the microfilm numbers for San Marco,and on the weekend i will go to the library and check it out.
<BR>you have been very helpful,i really appreciate it,thankyou.
<BR>Kate. :-P
by kate
02 Mar 2003, 07:45

Well i did not know that i could write to italy in english.That is a great help,Thankyou again.
<BR>I am starting to get really excited as i am getting somewhere now.
<BR>I will get to and write the letters.I will let you know on my progress.
<BR>Kate. :-P
by kate
01 Mar 2003, 04:56

Thankyou again,that is agreat help now all i have to do is get in touch with them via mail as i do not speak italian,and try to write a letter,explaining why i want to get in touch. <BR>Is there a way or a website where i can write a letter to them, like the site that i got the form letter from?? <B...
by kate
28 Feb 2003, 10:32

I am looking for any one with the last name of Massaro who live, or have family who live, in San Marco in Lamis,Foggia,Puglia,Italy. <BR>I know that i have a few relatives left in italy,but i cant get in touch with them and it would be interesting to know if there are anymore,if so please contact me...
by kate
27 Feb 2003, 07:06

Any information on my ancestors

It is easier than expected because it was diffucult for me , not being able to speak italian and the fact that you are able to give so much helpful information as every other website that i tried turned up nothing,and wasnt as helpful as you are.I have been trying to get a start on this for over a y...